Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

China's Hair!! 

Jackie S. said:

What was mediocre about this?? The technique and execution was perfect!!! Now the opposing team was.......

Bre Bre said:

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  
Aggiehead da Stallion said:

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

Look now,  you'll going to leave my China pooh alone lol. 

Hey I was a China fan. This just wasn't her year. I'm sure she had a lot of pressure... but then again alot of people talked about her attitude... which could cause more issues then necessary (if that was true)... All I know is that she didnt perform the way she had in previous seasons which was the most disappointing. AND! Her Hair stayed Frizzy... like what the hell girl.. if you can't remember the counts you could at least bring a comb for after halftime

jessie said:

Not her hair stayed frizzy lol. Only you would say something like that. China was still a beautiful girl. I just think it was some internal stuff going on with her. And just maybe. She was under alot of pressure as being co captain. I'm just glad she did her time and walked away quietly.

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

LOL okay okay

Jackie S. said:

Hey I was a China fan. This just wasn't her year. I'm sure she had a lot of pressure... but then again alot of people talked about her attitude... which could cause more issues then necessary (if that was true)... All I know is that she didnt perform the way she had in previous seasons which was the most disappointing. AND! Her Hair stayed Frizzy... like what the hell girl.. if you can't remember the counts you could at least bring a comb for after halftime

jessie said:

Not her hair stayed frizzy lol. Only you would say something like that. China was still a beautiful girl. I just think it was some internal stuff going on with her. And just maybe. She was under alot of pressure as being co captain. I'm just glad she did her time and walked away quietly.

Go to the corner.. NOWWW LOL

China's Hair!! 

Jackie S. said:

What was mediocre about this?? The technique and execution was perfect!!! Now the opposing team was.......

Bre Bre said:

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Okay yall I'm done...At least with her hair... 

jessie said:

China's Hair!! 

Jackie S. said:

Bre Bre said:

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

No you not lol.

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Okay yall I'm done...At least with her hair... 

jessie said:

China's Hair!! 

Jackie S. said:

Bre Bre said:

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

China's Hair!! 

Jackie S. said:

Bre Bre said:

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

China was one of my favorites.  All the way from her freshman year. But last season was just not it for her.  Truth be told,  she shouldn't have been co captain.  It should of been Mikayla or Teleah.  I'm speaking from a performance perspective.  Mikayla would of been a great co captain with Marci.  Both are tall and have tons of energy.  It's gonna be interesting seeing Kira this season as co captain with Marci. For I really never looked at her like that.  So I'm ready to see how this unfolds. 

Jackie S. said:

jessie said:

Wait @Jackie S. , don't you know China personally? 

I don't lol

Well China was a senior.  So she was definitely going to get the captain spot last year.  

Marsha B said:

China was one of my favorites.  All the way from her freshman year. But last season was just not it for her.  Truth be told,  she shouldn't have been co captain.  It should of been Mikayla or Teleah.  I'm speaking from a performance perspective.  Mikayla would of been a great co captain with Marci.  Both are tall and have tons of energy.  It's gonna be interesting seeing Kira this season as co captain with Marci. For I really never looked at her like that.  So I'm ready to see how this unfolds. 

Jackie S. said:

jessie said:

My bad 

Jackie S. said:

I don't lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service