Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

She did. But a very quick recovery. 

Bre Bre said:

China was front and centered and messed up on her turn! One of my favorite routines from last season. 



jessie said:

Well I wouldn't say China was lackluster. She did have some less than stellar moments. But she still did a good job as a co captain. I just wish she would of stayed till after Honda. Then again, maybe not lol. 

Marsha B said:

You'll swear shading China lmao.  All in all, I wasn't feeling China last year as co captain.  Her performance was lackluster as hell. Plus she did not compliment Marci fire and spunk.  I believe if Kira was co captain with Marci last year.  The season would of been stellar from beginning to end.  I'm really ready to see what they bring this year.  

jessie said:

This is very informative information.  I felt like the 2019 season was a rebuilding year as well.  Pretty much like 2012. It was said that some of the girls from last year didn't get along with China.  But I kind of believe it, because after she quit the squad.  The squad was back at how we normally see them! 

OUTDA GAME said:

As an Aggie I can testify that 2012 was a rebuilding year. Ryann and the other captains from 2011 was done and refused to march cause they had done 4 years. Tiff picked Liamcy(former banner girl) and Tasha(a stand filler) as captain. Well Tasha didn’t even make it through the 1st game.

Dacia lead them out the 1st game and was captain ever since. But she didn’t try out and was placed on the squad. She was the 1st and only to do so and be. A crab to captain. Although 2013 had one I forget her name tho.

2012 was actually scandalous some of the girls got in fights behind the scenes. They didn’t take well to their crab sis becoming their captain. And Dacia was very much a star since her first day and stood out so it was lots of drama behind her. I’ll spill more tea if you want just ask. I’m friends with them and went to high school with a lot of the old school girls

Not her hair stayed frizzy lol. Only you would say something like that. China was still a beautiful girl. I just think it was some internal stuff going on with her. And just maybe. She was under alot of pressure as being co captain. I'm just glad she did her time and walked away quietly.

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

It shouldn't have never happened lol.

jessie said:

She did. But a very quick recovery. 

Bre Bre said:

China was front and centered and messed up on her turn! One of my favorite routines from last season. 



jessie said:

Well I wouldn't say China was lackluster. She did have some less than stellar moments. But she still did a good job as a co captain. I just wish she would of stayed till after Honda. Then again, maybe not lol. 

Marsha B said:

You'll swear shading China lmao.  All in all, I wasn't feeling China last year as co captain.  Her performance was lackluster as hell. Plus she did not compliment Marci fire and spunk.  I believe if Kira was co captain with Marci last year.  The season would of been stellar from beginning to end.  I'm really ready to see what they bring this year.  

jessie said:

This is very informative information.  I felt like the 2019 season was a rebuilding year as well.  Pretty much like 2012. It was said that some of the girls from last year didn't get along with China.  But I kind of believe it, because after she quit the squad.  The squad was back at how we normally see them! 

OUTDA GAME said:

As an Aggie I can testify that 2012 was a rebuilding year. Ryann and the other captains from 2011 was done and refused to march cause they had done 4 years. Tiff picked Liamcy(former banner girl) and Tasha(a stand filler) as captain. Well Tasha didn’t even make it through the 1st game.

Dacia lead them out the 1st game and was captain ever since. But she didn’t try out and was placed on the squad. She was the 1st and only to do so and be. A crab to captain. Although 2013 had one I forget her name tho.

2012 was actually scandalous some of the girls got in fights behind the scenes. They didn’t take well to their crab sis becoming their captain. And Dacia was very much a star since her first day and stood out so it was lots of drama behind her. I’ll spill more tea if you want just ask. I’m friends with them and went to high school with a lot of the old school girls

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  
Aggiehead da Stallion said:

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

Come on now. The Norfolk gym battle was not bad at all. They just could of had a stronger, more creative theme. The dancing and execution was great. They killed the spirit mix. And the game. 

Bre Bre said:

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  
Aggiehead da Stallion said:

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

Hey I was a China fan. This just wasn't her year. I'm sure she had a lot of pressure... but then again alot of people talked about her attitude... which could cause more issues then necessary (if that was true)... All I know is that she didnt perform the way she had in previous seasons which was the most disappointing. AND! Her Hair stayed Frizzy... like what the hell girl.. if you can't remember the counts you could at least bring a comb for after halftime

jessie said:

Not her hair stayed frizzy lol. Only you would say something like that. China was still a beautiful girl. I just think it was some internal stuff going on with her. And just maybe. She was under alot of pressure as being co captain. I'm just glad she did her time and walked away quietly.

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

China missed up at the battle 

jessie said:

Come on now. The Norfolk gym battle was not bad at all. They just could of had a stronger, more creative theme. The dancing and execution was great. They killed the spirit mix. And the game. 

Bre Bre said:

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  
Aggiehead da Stallion said:

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

Your timing really stinks here.  If you are friends with them. Then why are you so quick to spill the tea?  And quite honestly,  you haven't spilled much of anything.  Considering that the information you have typed,  is old information and things that we as fans. Already knew about back in 2012. But I will get my popcorn ready and wait for all this tea that you are about to tell!

OUTDA GAME said:

Ok so I marched in ayaantee band from 09-11 and I stayed in school till spring 2014. Ask and I will spill. Like I said I’m friends with them and some of them I went to high school with so I know personal and band stuff.

its quarantine and I’m bored so get ya cups ready

What was mediocre about this?? The technique and execution was perfect!!! Now the opposing team was.......


Bre Bre said:

Um you better know it!!!! After I saw that mediocre gym battle routine.  I was completely over it. The only thing they had going that night was the flag feature and stands.  
Aggiehead da Stallion said:

I was done-done after the Norfolk game... 

Bre Bre said:

All of this... lmao 

Aggiehead da Stallion said:

Baby,  I knew China wasn't it at the 1st home game. The squad was marching out of the stands, and she started yelling at the rookies to line up behind her, "I was like Girl!!!  What have you been doing all summer, at least the ladies should know how to line up to march out"... then I heard she had a bad attitude, then she started messing up, and her hair stayed frizzy... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service