Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got to love these girls!!!!

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

Right, I noticed that lol. After all that flack they got.

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

GD look so sexy in purple.  And I love that uniform.  

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

And I think the media team should focus more of them in the stands.  Especially since most people,  like myself love GD stands material.  

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

I love this stand routine!

Most definitely!!!!

BandGeek said:

And I think the media team should focus more of them in the stands.  Especially since most people,  like myself love GD stands material.  

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

So clean and precise. Tanisha looks very sexy in this video.

BandGeek said:

I love this stand routine!

Is Tanisha on the front end. Next to Marci? 

jessie said:

So clean and precise. Tanisha looks very sexy in this video.

BandGeek said:

I love this stand routine!

Lol.... I'm not complaining.. it's just funny.. If they really want the BGMM YouTube page to grow in subscriptions and views, they should dissolve the Golden Delight YouTube channel and post the same type of high quality GD highlights and stand clips on the BGMM page... GD fans will watch over and over and over... but it seems like the Media Team resents the popularity of the squad... you know how fragile male egos are... so they rather show someone holding an instrument, that you can hear,  versus the squad dancing... 

jessie said:

Right, I noticed that lol. After all that flack they got.

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

Lol exactly. Because with the popularity of GD. Most of their fans will definitely flock to their page. Like me. And watch their videos a million times


Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Lol.... I'm not complaining.. it's just funny.. If they really want the BGMM YouTube page to grow in subscriptions and views, they should dissolve the Golden Delight YouTube channel and post the same type of high quality GD highlights and stand clips on the BGMM page... GD fans will watch over and over and over... but it seems like the Media Team resents the popularity of the squad... you know how fragile male egos are... so they rather show someone holding an instrument, that you can hear,  versus the squad dancing... 

jessie said:

Right, I noticed that lol. After all that flack they got.

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now... 

jessie said:

They really showed out during celebration bowl 

Jackie S. said:

Got to love these girls!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service