Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be her! Just full of life and sexiness lol. I can't get enough of Marci and those dern abs though

BandGeek said:

Is Tanisha on the front end. Next to Marci? 

jessie said:

So clean and precise. Tanisha looks very sexy in this video.

BandGeek said:

I love this stand routine!

Frizz on 10000... Why China ..... WHY!!!!

BandGeek said:

Shut up shut up. Lmboooooooooooooooooooo. The China committee is gonna get you

Carole AggieHead Bastkin said:

BandGeek said:

Gotcha. Marci has one hell of a great body.  That girl is just a natural athlete! 

jessie said:

That would be her! Just full of life and sexiness lol. I can't get enough of Marci and those dern abs though

BandGeek said:

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

LOL. I swear I was in love with Dacia. But I'm obsessed with Marci. Periodt!!!!

BandGeek said:

Gotcha. Marci has one hell of a great body.  That girl is just a natural athlete! 

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

I just want to give her a deep natural condition, set her on a pillow between my legs and grease her scalp with coconut oil while Jill Scott's 1st album plays in the background.

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

Lmboooo yessssss Jill Scott's first album. But yeah China could use all that treatment lol. Still love her though

I just want to give her a deep natural condition, set her on a pillow between my legs and grease her scalp with coconut oil while Jill Scott's 1st album plays in the background.

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

She just has a weak curl pattern. She needs extra protein to help it keep its shape..A egg, mayo, and honey deep condition  would do wonders on her hair. IDK if it would stop it from frizzin up.. but it would stop it from flopping all over the place 

jessie said:

Lmboooo yessssss Jill Scott's first album. But yeah China could use all that treatment lol. Still love her though

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

Lmboooo I'm done with you!!!! Lmboooooooo

She just has a weak curl pattern. She needs extra protein to help it keep its shape..A egg, mayo, and honey deep condition  would do wonders on her hair. IDK if it would stop it from frizzin up.. but it would stop it from flopping all over the place 

jessie said:

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

jessie said:

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

Tanisha is a beast!

BandGeek said:

jessie said:

BandGeek said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service