Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate NCAT is leaving the MEAC.  However,  like you stated. It should be an full out farewell from the football team, delight and BGMM.  Though it's going to be full out anyway! 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Congratulations to all the ladies.  I'm very excited to see what these ladies bring this season! With this being the last year in the MEAC . I want the football team,  BGMM, & Delight to give it all to us.  

Still can't fathom that ncat will be leaving the MEAC. smh.  But great looking squad as usual.  And I'm sure it will be a good season in everything from the Aggies. 

jessie said:

I hate NCAT is leaving the MEAC.  However,  like you stated. It should be an full out farewell from the football team, delight and BGMM.  Though it's going to be full out anyway! 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Congratulations to all the ladies.  I'm very excited to see what these ladies bring this season! With this being the last year in the MEAC . I want the football team,  BGMM, & Delight to give it all to us.  

I know. It just doesn't seem right lol. Although we know the BGMM and Delight is still going to do their thing.  It's just going to be interesting to see how the football team is going to do in the Big South division.  

Scottie J said:

Still can't fathom that ncat will be leaving the MEAC. smh.  But great looking squad as usual.  And I'm sure it will be a good season in everything from the Aggies. 

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

We have already beat most of those football teams in that conference! Everything will be just fine.  

jessie said:

I know. It just doesn't seem right lol. Although we know the BGMM and Delight is still going to do their thing.  It's just going to be interesting to see how the football team is going to do in the Big South division.  

Scottie J said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

These are some gorgeous girls.  I am loving Marci and Kyrah as captains this year. Most people was over her last season.  Until celebration bowl when she came back with a vengeance. This season I really see her snatching heads from the stands to the field.  And all the returning vets are beasts themselves!

It will definitely be nothing to see in the MEAC once GD departs!

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Right lol. 

Kendrick said:

It will definitely be nothing to see in the MEAC once GD departs!

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Yeah I know. But you never know. Although I'm pretty positive the Aggie football team will still be a force. It's just a bit curious.  Especially going to a predominantly PWI conference. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

We have already beat most of those football teams in that conference! Everything will be just fine.  

jessie said:

Scottie J said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Let's just wait and see. Before we get into all this speculation lol.  It's a whole another year from now!

jessie said:

Yeah I know. But you never know. Although I'm pretty positive the Aggie football team will still be a force. It's just a bit curious.  Especially going to a predominantly PWI conference. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

jessie said:

Scottie J said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I am loving the rookie Zahria already! She looks to be very promising!!!!

Kendrick said:

These are some gorgeous girls.  I am loving Marci and Kyrah as captains this year. Most people was over her last season.  Until celebration bowl when she came back with a vengeance. This season I really see her snatching heads from the stands to the field.  And all the returning vets are beasts themselves!

Absolutely! Stunning look and technique!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I am loving the rookie Zahria already! She looks to be very promising!!!!

Kendrick said:

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service