Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes spot on!!! The lady gaga/madonna routine from 2013 is still light years above any routine that I have seen.  And he was right,  Keke's 2017 line was one for the books!!!!!

jessie said:

I seen this yesterday.  Some of his assessments is true. And some of his favorites were some of mine.  However,  he left out one of the best fieldshows from  2013. Which was the App state show. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Can we not forget about 2014 Honda.  Queen of the night!!

jessie said:

Agree!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Definitely the best season opener from that year!!

jessie said:

I seen this yesterday.  Some of his assessments is true. And some of his favorites were some of mine.  However,  he left out one of the best fieldshows from  2013. Which was the App state show. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Still the best Honda performance till this day.  Followed behind the one from this past Honda!

Jackie S. said:

jessie said:

Agree!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

Yessssssssss.  

Jackie S. said:

jessie said:

Agree!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

This past years Honda is my absolute favorite!!!!!

Kendrick said:

Still the best Honda performance till this day.  Followed behind the one from this past Honda!

Jackie S. said:

jessie said:

Agree!!!!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

jessie said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What do you guys think?

As an Aggie I can testify that 2012 was a rebuilding year. Ryann and the other captains from 2011 was done and refused to march cause they had done 4 years. Tiff picked Liamcy(former banner girl) and Tasha(a stand filler) as captain. Well Tasha didn’t even make it through the 1st game.

Dacia lead them out the 1st game and was captain ever since. But she didn’t try out and was placed on the squad. She was the 1st and only to do so and be. A crab to captain. Although 2013 had one I forget her name tho.

2012 was actually scandalous some of the girls got in fights behind the scenes. They didn’t take well to their crab sis becoming their captain. And Dacia was very much a star since her first day and stood out so it was lots of drama behind her. I’ll spill more tea if you want just ask. I’m friends with them and went to high school with a lot of the old school girls

This is very informative information.  I felt like the 2019 season was a rebuilding year as well.  Pretty much like 2012. It was said that some of the girls from last year didn't get along with China.  But I kind of believe it, because after she quit the squad.  The squad was back at how we normally see them! 

OUTDA GAME said:

As an Aggie I can testify that 2012 was a rebuilding year. Ryann and the other captains from 2011 was done and refused to march cause they had done 4 years. Tiff picked Liamcy(former banner girl) and Tasha(a stand filler) as captain. Well Tasha didn’t even make it through the 1st game.

Dacia lead them out the 1st game and was captain ever since. But she didn’t try out and was placed on the squad. She was the 1st and only to do so and be. A crab to captain. Although 2013 had one I forget her name tho.

2012 was actually scandalous some of the girls got in fights behind the scenes. They didn’t take well to their crab sis becoming their captain. And Dacia was very much a star since her first day and stood out so it was lots of drama behind her. I’ll spill more tea if you want just ask. I’m friends with them and went to high school with a lot of the old school girls

Why spill the tea when it's not necessary? To be messy? Lol, afterall,  we are talking about expired 8 year old "tea"!. And correction.  Dacia did not lead them out until the first home game,  after Tasha was pulled out the ranks by Ms. Tiffany.  Because Coastal Carolina,  the "Adele show " was the first game that year in 2012. 

OUTDA GAME said:

I’m from lipstick alley so I love tea!!! And my info is correct you just said what I said. Tasha didn’t make it through the 1st game and Dacia lead them out. Ain’t that what I wrote sweetie?

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Why spill the tea when it's not necessary? To be messy? Lol, afterall,  we are talking about expired 8 year old "tea"!. And correction.  Dacia did not lead them out until the first home game,  after Tasha was pulled out the ranks by Ms. Tiffany.  Because Coastal Carolina,  the "Adele show " was the first game that year in 2012. 

OUTDA GAME said:

Actually what you said was "Dacia led them out at the 1st game ". Which implies the very first game of that season.  Which was Coastal Carolina! So no that is not what you said "sweetie "! Lol

OUTDA GAME said:

I’m from lipstick alley so I love tea!!! And my info is correct you just said what I said. Tasha didn’t make it through the 1st game and Dacia lead them out. Ain’t that what I wrote sweetie?

Bandfanatic1984 said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Yessssss hunny.  Spill all the Tea. Because I only got bits and pieces from that 2012 season!!!

OUTDA GAME said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

OUTDA GAME said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service