Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

• Congratulations to Marci and Kyrah.  I think this will be a much more better season than last.  With returning vets and also with this being Marci second year as head captain!

• Congratulations to all the ladies.  It's gonna be a great season.  I can already see it!!! 

• Yessssss lol. 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions,…
  • LMBOOOOO 

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions,…
  • Congratulations to all the ladies.  I'm very excited to see what these ladies bring this season! With this being the last year in the MEAC . I want the football team,  BGMM, & Delight to give it all to us.  

• Yayyyyyy.  I'm so happy for Marci and Kyrah.  Although I am shocked that Teleah, Tanesha,  or Mikayla is not co captains.  But I am glad they all came back! 

• True! And they haven't had alot of returning vets since like 2012 under Dacia 

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

• I was shocked by that too. Though Kyrah is a great performer.  This should be a really good team this year!

Jackie S. said:

Yayyyyyy.  I'm so happy for Marci and Kyrah.  Although I am shocked that Teleah, Tanesha,  or Mikayla is not co captains.  But I am glad they all came back! 

• I think 2011 going into 2012. Remember 2012 was a rebuilding year. Because alot of the vets has quit for the internal issues of the squad that year, 

Jackie S. said:

True! And they haven't had alot of returning vets since like 2012 under Dacia 

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

This reply was deleted.