Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

Wow.. This is a strong group! The majority of them are vets with only 3 ROOKIES. I know they will most likely pick up a few more at summer auditions, but this will be a veteran-heavy squad. Even though 2020 may be Golden Delight's MEAC Farewell Tour, you can bet that they WILL collect some scalps on their way out the door. 

Views: 3159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mychael has the facial looks for days! 

Kendrick said:

Absolutely! Stunning look and technique!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I am loving the rookie Zahria already! She looks to be very promising!!!!

Kendrick said:

These are some gorgeous girls.  I am loving Marci and Kyrah as captains this year. Most people was over her last season.  Until celebration bowl when she came back with a vengeance. This season I really see her snatching heads from the stands to the field.  And all the returning vets are beasts themselves!

I agree. Zahria is everything.  Leadership in the making 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I am loving the rookie Zahria already! She looks to be very promising!!!!

Kendrick said:

These are some gorgeous girls.  I am loving Marci and Kyrah as captains this year. Most people was over her last season.  Until celebration bowl when she came back with a vengeance. This season I really see her snatching heads from the stands to the field.  And all the returning vets are beasts themselves!

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

I looked at Kyrah from some of the videos last season.  And she is not anything to sleep on! Her anc Marci style mesh together perfectly I think.

Kendrick said:

Yall, I sooo PHUCKING excited... Golden has the whole off season to workout, brainstorm,  choreograph, Plot and Plan their "Farewell, You're gonna miss me when I'm Gone" Tour as a team... Let's Eat is a perfect theme..  I want new stands, walks, epic gym battle concepts, outfits and that old grown woman GD swag... This is gonna be a bitter sweet season for the Aggies, (tear) but this could be EPIC season for Golden Delight.. I hope ever Bands makes the trip to A&T this year... 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Definitely agree. I hate that NCAT is leaving the MEAC. But business is business,  I want GD to really give it their all this season! 

Yall, I sooo PHUCKING excited... Golden has the whole off season to workout, brainstorm,  choreograph, Plot and Plan their "Farewell, You're gonna miss me when I'm Gone" Tour as a team... Let's Eat is a perfect theme..  I want new stands, walks, epic gym battle concepts, outfits and that old grown woman GD swag... This is gonna be a bitter sweet season for the Aggies, (tear) but this could be EPIC season for Golden Delight.. I hope ever Bands makes the trip to A&T this year... 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

I'm sitting here looking at your comment going 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Kyrah slays like no tomorrow.  I'm ready to see her lead a song or two in the stands this season. 

Liz said:

I looked at Kyrah from some of the videos last season.  And she is not anything to sleep on! Her anc Marci style mesh together perfectly I think.

Kendrick said:

Congrats ladies.  I'm ready to see this season of GD . Looks like a very hungry squad!!!

The Big South is not ready for GD lol.

Liz said:

Definitely agree. I hate that NCAT is leaving the MEAC. But business is business,  I want GD to really give it their all this season! 

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

She really does.  Honestly I really haven't seen a squad this fierce looking since Desiree and Brianna.  These girls look like they are ready to get the game rolling lol. The three rookies don't even look like rookies at all! 

Marsha B said:

Kyrah slays like no tomorrow.  I'm ready to see her lead a song or two in the stands this season. 

Liz said:

Kendrick said:

With it being nothing in the big south. They are going to be HBCU goddesses to them lol. 

BandGeek said:

The Big South is not ready for GD lol.

Liz said:

Jackie S. said:

LMAO 

Marsha B said:

WE GOT VETS BITCH!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service