Look, yall, when I tell you Delight went off, OH MY GOD thats would be  an understatement. WOW!!!! There isn't a weak spot on this team, these girls are not playing with anyone this year.  Captains, Vets, and Rookies are all strong, and somebody made Kiki mad, she snapped a few times last night .. LORD, My God and  Aggie Pride!! 

6652378061?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I totally agree. Delight is really serving .That field feature & twirling was everything. Not to mentume the stands. So clean & energized

• Golden Delight did a great job! The band sounds really good.
  • BABY when I tell you every last one of those girls went the Hell off...  KIKI lost her mind... the new stands, flashes, and sit-down, LORD!!! Golden was on 100,000,000,0000,000 last night.

jessie said:

Yes I totally agree. Delight is really serving .That field feature & twirling was everything. Not to mentume the stands. So clean & energized

Golden Delight "The Best Squad of 2018", I ain't even gonna agrue, Imma drop my location so we can…
    Look, yall, when I tell you Delight went off, OH MY GOD thats would be  an understatement. WOW!!!! There isn't a weak spot on this team, these girls…
  • Great job ladies!
  • Yessssss lol. I Kiki said she is letting us have it. For going in on her. I cannot wait to get to a game. They looked so good. And that pink uniform is one of my favorites. 

Aggiehead B said:

BABY when I tell you every last one of those girls went the Hell off...  KIKI lost her mind... the new stands, flashes, and sit-down, LORD!!! Golden was on 100,000,000,0000,000 last night.

jessie said:

Yes I totally agree. Delight is really serving .That field feature & twirling was everything. Not to mentume the stands. So clean & energized

Golden Delight "The Best Squad of 2018", I ain't even gonna agrue, Imma drop my location so we can…
    Look, yall, when I tell you Delight went off, OH MY GOD thats would be  an understatement. WOW!!!! There isn't a weak spot on this team, these girls…
  • Very good first showing .My only thing is, I wish the media team would get better angles. However, that Marci is on fire I must say. She was killing that streamer on meeting in my bedroom lol. The flag finale was breathtaking. Great job BGMM & Golden Delight. That's how you open up a season without excuses!

• they killed. told you guys. keke is coming for throats this year. just want to see a blazing stand routine now.

• she is not gonna play this year!

Aggiehead B said:

BABY when I tell you every last one of those girls went the Hell off...  KIKI lost her mind... the new stands, flashes, and sit-down, LORD!!! Golden was on 100,000,000,0000,000 last night.

jessie said:

• The BGMM & Golden Delight never cease to amaze me. The staff & those kids works very hard. To keep being the stellar program that they are. Job well done Dr. Ruff, Aaron, & Tiffany. Plus Ron of Cold Steel. As we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the machine. I really look forward to great things this season. AGGIE PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

• .... Really really loved this show.... Delight came & delivered.... I am so here for it... And I don't know what made Kiki mad.. But she showed out in them highlights lol... And can we talk about how Jaidlin tore her uniform .. Jesus... Lol, and Alexus be jamming... The rookies are dancing & twirling like nobody's business... What a great debut... 

This reply was deleted.