Golden Delight "The Best Squad of 2018", I ain't even gonna agrue, Imma drop my location so we can fight!!! OH yeah they were also Featured in O Magazine

Look, yall, when I tell you Delight went off, OH MY GOD thats would be  an understatement. WOW!!!! There isn't a weak spot on this team, these girls are not playing with anyone this year.  Captains, Vets, and Rookies are all strong, and somebody made Kiki mad, she snapped a few times last night .. LORD, My God and  Aggie Pride!! 

Views: 1602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's true. However, the rookies are very good every year that comes on the squad. I think the last time, it was more vets on the squad than rookies. Was back in 2014 or 15.

DAC said:

I adore this squad. But their retention bothers me. The rookies always outnumber vets. I get that you wanna pick the best but their is an upside to having a vet heavy team.

I think you're right Kayla.. We all know GD is very competitive and demanding, couple that with coursework, social life, and normal college life, and little to no scholarship money.  Im surprised any of them march for four years...

Kayla The Dancer said:

That's true. However, the rookies are very good every year that comes on the squad. I think the last time, it was more vets on the squad than rookies. Was back in 2014 or 15.

DAC said:

I adore this squad. But their retention bothers me. The rookies always outnumber vets. I get that you wanna pick the best but their is an upside to having a vet heavy team.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service