They're both Golden, can we talk?

Views: 3286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all have lol. I'm glad they came game ready. Marci was not having it. 

WHS fan said:

This is the competitive Golden I have looked for all year! From the uniforms to the performance all I can do is clap! 

The field routine looked great from the media team version.  Other than the girl falling.  This was a good routine.  

Kendrick said:

Tanesha did not have to go in like that

jessie said:

I just freaking CAN'T lol. She went all the way in. 

Kendrick said:

Omg Tanesha slayed leading Set it off.  On that last count!

Alot more cleaner when did it at Norfolk.  This routine goes in. 

Kendrick said:

Skyfall routine is back clean as ever! 

What can I say Delight killed!!! Got to love them 

Yasssssss!!!!

Kendrick said:

Highlights are back!

Yes they did Mother!

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

What can I say Delight killed!!! Got to love them 

Kendrick said:

WOW! This is the best I've seen GD stands in a few years. I say this because we always had fire people in the front row, a la Desiree etc...but now the whole team has the same energy consistently. Tanesha is NOT to be played with! I would not be surprised if that entire front row were leadership next year. They all bring a lot to the table. There have been some wild moments in the stands that made the team look "not together" in the last few seasons, and this was perfect!

As far as the field show goes, I felt that it started off great but fizzled out a bit. That opening sequence when the songs change is highly technical and looks good, but could be cleaned up some. After that, it looked like the choreo we've been getting all season. The young lady falling isnt a big deal because she recovered very well.

More to say in an upcoming video. Glad to see the team's progress and looking forward to HONDA!

Come on Mikayla.  She just serves it everytime!

Jackie S. said:

Alot more cleaner when did it at Norfolk.  This routine goes in. 

Kendrick said:

Skyfall routine is back clean as ever! 

Was waiting on your analysis.  It's always appreciated!

Be Objective said:

WOW! This is the best I've seen GD stands in a few years. I say this because we always had fire people in the front row, a la Desiree etc...but now the whole team has the same energy consistently. Tanesha is NOT to be played with! I would not be surprised if that entire front row were leadership next year. They all bring a lot to the table. There have been some wild moments in the stands that made the team look "not together" in the last few seasons, and this was perfect!

As far as the field show goes, I felt that it started off great but fizzled out a bit. That opening sequence when the songs change is highly technical and looks good, but could be cleaned up some. After that, it looked like the choreo we've been getting all season. The young lady falling isnt a big deal because she recovered very well.

More to say in an upcoming video. Glad to see the team's progress and looking forward to HONDA!

Slayage at it's finest!

Kendrick said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service