They're both Golden, can we talk?

Views: 3344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lord lol.

jessie said:

Yesssss recovered lol. Tanesha need to be thrown in prison for that slayage attack!

Jackie S. said:

Girl I have recovered! Lmao 

jessie said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jackie S. said:

Tanesha did not have to go in like that

jessie said:

I just freaking CAN'T lol. She went all the way in. 

Kendrick said:

Omg Tanesha slayed leading Set it off.  On that last count!

I really expect some real sexy,  hot uniforms for Honda.  That purple uniform is just toooooo hot with that one glove. 

BandGeek said:

Glad they changed their minds! Really love looking at the highlights.  Btw, I am looking forward to GD uniforms for Honda. 

Kendrick said:

Highlights are back!

Tanesha is like a Desiree! A pure firecracker. I'm glad we finally got a chance to see her fully lead on a song.  

Bre Bre said:

Tanesha, Mikayla,  and Marci would be perfect for leadership next year!

Be Objective said:

WOW! This is the best I've seen GD stands in a few years. I say this because we always had fire people in the front row, a la Desiree etc...but now the whole team has the same energy consistently. Tanesha is NOT to be played with! I would not be surprised if that entire front row were leadership next year. They all bring a lot to the table. There have been some wild moments in the stands that made the team look "not together" in the last few seasons, and this was perfect!

As far as the field show goes, I felt that it started off great but fizzled out a bit. That opening sequence when the songs change is highly technical and looks good, but could be cleaned up some. After that, it looked like the choreo we've been getting all season. The young lady falling isnt a big deal because she recovered very well.

More to say in an upcoming video. Glad to see the team's progress and looking forward to HONDA!

And the hard critiquing is what they needed for this year.  I look for the squad to be alot stronger next season. If Marci is going to be head captain again.  It would be her second year. So she will have that experience under her belt. Hopefully there will be much more returning vets than rookies on the squad next season as well.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Great job to the Football team, BGMM, & Delight.  All I have to say is. When you critique a squad very heavy. Changes are made! 

They always debut hot uniforms for Honda. And that new purple uniform should be in rotation next season. 

Jackie S. said:

I really expect some real sexy,  hot uniforms for Honda.  That purple uniform is just toooooo hot with that one glove. 

BandGeek said:

Glad they changed their minds! Really love looking at the highlights.  Btw, I am looking forward to GD uniforms for Honda. 

Kendrick said:

Highlights are back!

it's time they get another desiree on the squad.  so it can be some fire stands. tanesha and marci together would do some serious damage.  colllaboratd together 

Liz said:

Tanesha is like a Desiree! A pure firecracker. I'm glad we finally got a chance to see her fully lead on a song.  

Bre Bre said:

Be Objective said:

WOW! This is the best I've seen GD stands in a few years. I say this because we always had fire people in the front row, a la Desiree etc...but now the whole team has the same energy consistently. Tanesha is NOT to be played with! I would not be surprised if that entire front row were leadership next year. They all bring a lot to the table. There have been some wild moments in the stands that made the team look "not together" in the last few seasons, and this was perfect!

As far as the field show goes, I felt that it started off great but fizzled out a bit. That opening sequence when the songs change is highly technical and looks good, but could be cleaned up some. After that, it looked like the choreo we've been getting all season. The young lady falling isnt a big deal because she recovered very well.

More to say in an upcoming video. Glad to see the team's progress and looking forward to HONDA!

tanesha gave me so much life at the 1:08 mark.

I have looked at this clip a million times. And everytime I get really excited when looking at Tanesha lol. That girl is a ball of energy.

L.B. said:

tanesha gave me so much life at the 1:08 mark.

I concur.  Next season needs to be like 2015 all over again! With Tanesha,  Marci,  Mikayla,  & Teleah.  It can most certainly happen. 
L.B. said:

it's time they get another desiree on the squad.  so it can be some fire stands. tanesha and marci together would do some serious damage.  colllaboratd together 

Liz said:

Bre Bre said:

Be Objective said:

And there it is. The retention rate of vets is always an issue. I have not seen that many returning vets than rookies for awhile. The rookies this year seemed to have really blossomed later on in the season.  Like this game here.  They all looked really good. Plus I don't believe they were working during the off season.  I'm sure, when they have auditions in February.  The girls will be working!

Liz said:

And the hard critiquing is what they needed for this year.  I look for the squad to be alot stronger next season. If Marci is going to be head captain again.  It would be her second year. So she will have that experience under her belt. Hopefully there will be much more returning vets than rookies on the squad next season as well.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Great job to the Football team, BGMM, & Delight.  All I have to say is. When you critique a squad very heavy. Changes are made! 

I know you didn't realize it. Because she was at home in bed. Watching the squad on TV!

Kendrick said:

I didn't even realize that China was not there. Wow!

jessie said:

Awwww. I did miss seeing China too. Mikayla looked so good leading Radar. Those sequences we're so clean and together.

Jackie S. said:

They went and slayed Atlanta as expected. I miss seeing China though.  Mikayla held it down. So proud of her. 

BandGeek said:

Werk it out GD! 

Marsha B said:

They didn't have to show out like this!

Yeah. Thry needed all of the hard critiques.  Because these girls were not giving us Delight at all during the season.  So it can only go up from here. 
Liz said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service