Replies

• Class vs. brash!

• Too hard to call. The Golden Girls have had a better year overall in my opinion. Should be good because NCAT does not back down 

• The GGs have been good this year. However,  GD I'm sure will bring their A game.  Like they always do when they come to Atlanta!

• LET'S GEAUX GG 'S AND THE SWAC !
  • Great job BGMM & GD.. Loved Delight uniforms.  And congrats to the Aggies on their third consecutive Celebration bowl win. 66-45!!!!

• They were great.  The uniforms were beautiful. Loved the purple uniform. 

Kendrick said:

The GGs have been good this year. However,  GD I'm sure will bring their A game.  Like they always do when they come to Atlanta!

Golden Delight vs. Golden Girls - Celebration Bowl
    They're both Golden, can we talk?
  • I swear. They looked so good.  Especially on Skyfall. Wish the camera man would if gotten upclose during the whole 5th quarter. Love those peach colored uniforms. And Marci's Bob cut was sitting!

Jackie S. said:

Great job BGMM & GD.. Loved Delight uniforms.  And congrats to the Aggies on their third consecutive Celebration bowl win. 66-45!!!!

• This a better view! 

Marsha B said:

I swear. They looked so good.  Especially on Skyfall. Wish the camera man would if gotten upclose during the whole 5th quarter. Love those peach colored uniforms. And Marci's Bob cut was sitting!

Jackie S. said:

Great job BGMM & GD.. Loved Delight uniforms.  And congrats to the Aggies on their third consecutive Celebration bowl win. 66-45!!!!

• Marci did not come to play. They ate them stands. The best we have gotten from them this season! 

Marsha B said:

This a better view! 

Marsha B said:

I swear. They looked so good.  Especially on Skyfall. Wish the camera man would if gotten upclose during the whole 5th quarter. Love those peach colored uniforms. And Marci's Bob cut was sitting!

Jackie S. said:

Golden Delight vs. Golden Girls - Celebration Bowl
    They're both Golden, can we talk?
This reply was deleted.