Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

So we are hours away from finding out who will meet the financially stable, fully accredited Aggies of North Carolina A&T State University in ATL for the Celebration Bowl.  This will make the Third trip of four years for the Aggies, as they defend their hold on ATL as the retuning HBCU champions.  And just like the Aggie Football team, Golden Delight hasn’t taken an L to any of these SWAC girls yet! I know the Delight captains ( KaAsiah, Jaidlin, and  Alexis) are ready to put on a show. I just hope those other girls are ready.  

We'll be Waiting

Views: 4867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No sure what to say..... i mean I said it in the beginning.. NCA&T nor GOLDEN DELIGHT had taken an L to these swac girls yet!!

Mane JSU vs. NC A&T would be major!

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Yeah. The SWAC showed how to mess up a entrance on the field and mediocre dance girls... JSU & them J-settes should of been an representation! 

Yes ma'am. Come thru Settes. Them & Delight would be a treat. Both are the best in the MEAC & SWAC

D said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Yeah. The SWAC showed how to mess up a entrance on the field and mediocre dance girls... JSU & them J-settes should of been an representation! 

Don't look for Jackson State their anytime soon, they've hired their 4th football coach in about 5 years!

Kendrick said:

Yes ma'am. Come thru Settes. Them & Delight would be a treat. Both are the best in the MEAC & SWAC

D said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

OK JOE MOORE, YOU BETTER LET THAT HIRL NAMED TIGER TAIL KNOW !!! LOL BAWHAHAHA SMH !!!!

Oh wow. Well hopefully they will pull out. Any other SWAC team needs to represent the Celebration bowl. Besides Alcorn or Gambling! 

Joe Moore said:

Don't look for Jackson State their anytime soon, they've hired their 4th football coach in about 5 years!

Kendrick said:

D said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Is only one else in love with this green and blue uniform

This is a beautiful uniform.. I'm sure going to miss Alexus, Keke, & Jaidlin

Haymer's Christmas bonus!!! said:

Is only one else in love with this green and blue uniform

Media team's version of the show.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service