Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Girls.. and the GG got worked... Golden(clap) Delight (clap) HASN'T(clap) TAKEN(clap) AN (clap) L (clap) YET (clap)

So we are hours away from finding out who will meet the financially stable, fully accredited Aggies of North Carolina A&T State University in ATL for the Celebration Bowl.  This will make the Third trip of four years for the Aggies, as they defend their hold on ATL as the retuning HBCU champions.  And just like the Aggie Football team, Golden Delight hasn’t taken an L to any of these SWAC girls yet! I know the Delight captains ( KaAsiah, Jaidlin, and  Alexis) are ready to put on a show. I just hope those other girls are ready.  

We'll be Waiting

Views: 7802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lord Aggie Head. You stay being messy lol

Haymer's Christmas bonus!!! said:

This post ain't got nothing to do with nothing other than the fact that I was looking into getting my law degree cause I know there has legal precedent to lock some of ya'll motherfu@#er up.. for all this foolishness ya'll be doing on this site... and look what i found.. Under the 10 worst Law Schools in the Country 

Southern University named one of the Worst Law schools in the Count...

Southern University (last year’s rank: tied for 3) 146/144/142 3.13/2.83/2.55. The good news: Southern raised its LSAT 25% by one point. The bad news: Southern dropped its 25% GPA by .03. Southern has miraculously escaped sanction by the ABA despite many years of abysmal admissions standards and poor and declining performance on the bar. But hey, if Cooley is in compliance, then I guess everybody is in compliance, right?

See Who's on the list click here

Question, did Haymer's Brother do to Southern's law school? 

LOL 

Kendrick said:

Lord Aggie Head. You stay being messy lol

This post ain't got nothing to do with nothing other than the fact that I was looking into getting my law degree cause I know there has legal precedent to lock some of ya'll motherfu@#er up.. for all this foolishness ya'll be doing on this site... and look what i found.. Under the 10 worst Law Schools in the Country 

Southern University (last year’s rank: tied for 3) 146/144/142 3.13/2.83/2.55. The good news: Southern raised its LSAT 25% by one point. The bad news: Southern dropped its 25% GPA by .03. Southern has miraculously escaped sanction by the ABA despite many years of abysmal admissions standards and poor and declining performance on the bar. But hey, if Cooley is in compliance, then I guess everybody is in compliance, right?

SHE'S an EVIL Queen, THAT AGGIEHEAD GIRL !!!

Dee Roberts isn't going to like this.

Ohweee chile y’all still talking bout the same stuff.. chile leave this in 2018. Shit is boring

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service