dec2018web_header.jpg

So we are hours away from finding out who will meet the financially stable, fully accredited Aggies of North Carolina A&T State University in ATL for the Celebration Bowl.  This will make the Third trip of four years for the Aggies, as they defend their hold on ATL as the retuning HBCU champions.  And just like the Aggie Football team, Golden Delight hasn’t taken an L to any of these SWAC girls yet! I know the Delight captains ( KaAsiah, Jaidlin, and  Alexis) are ready to put on a show. I just hope those other girls are ready.  
40460656_156593571913822_3169652260538667247_n.jpg

We'll be Waiting

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Golden Delight is no competition for anybody.  The Dolls will Doll,  GGs will buck the stadium down, and the Golden Delight will make formations in the stands, change uniforms 2848373 times in one song, and do all 45 of their 64 count sequences.  If that's what you like, then that's what you like. Lol. 

• You make GD sound so exciting!!! While making these other sqauds sound like a dry one trick pony

SUarchitect said:

Golden Delight is no competition for anybody.  The Dolls will Doll,  GGs will buck the stadium down, and the Golden Delight will make formations in the stands, change uniforms 2848373 times in one song, and do all 45 of their 64 count sequences.  If that's what you like, then that's what you like. Lol. 

Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Girls.. and the GG got worked... Golden(clap…
    So we are hours away from finding out who will meet the financially stable, fully accredited Aggies of North Carolina A&T State University in ATL for…
  • Exciting is one word for them.  Unnecessarily extra is another. I prefer the latter.  They're not bad at all, it's just waaaay too much for me. Then add to all that unnecessary extraness, they use props and have themed performances. It's too much. Lol

To be completely honest, I don't think Golden Delight are on the radar of any SWAC squad to even be compared to them, or considered battle worthy.  They're the crown Jewel of MEAC squads, but to SWAC schools, they're just a MEAC squad. Lol 

Haymer's Christmas bonus!!! said:

You make GD sound so exciting!!! While making these other sqauds sound like a dry one trick pony

SUarchitect said:

Golden Delight is no competition for anybody.  The Dolls will Doll,  GGs will buck the stadium down, and the Golden Delight will make formations in the stands, change uniforms 2848373 times in one song, and do all 45 of their 64 count sequences.  If that's what you like, then that's what you like. Lol. 

Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Girls.. and the GG got worked... Golden(clap…
    So we are hours away from finding out who will meet the financially stable, fully accredited Aggies of North Carolina A&T State University in ATL for…
  • Haymer, what Golden Delight is doing today. Miss Valley was doing back in the 70's and 80's. The band would surround the Flag Girls, the Flags would disappear and the Flag Girls would change costumes and out came the Dance team. It was like magic! lol

You make GD sound so exciting!!! While making these other sqauds sound like a dry one trick pony

SUarchitect said:

• Sunny Delight is boring and nobody is checking for Clown Dancers. Sunny Delight needs  stage props and 1 billion costume changes because they are not known for iconic stands, iconic field shows, and iconic entrances like the Dolls. The Dolls have the receipts for their legacy and they constantly go viral. The Dolls have the accolades like being in the Super Bowl with Madonna and and Beyonce and the Dolls have also  a had role  in Beyonce's Lemonade film. 

Lets not forget the Dolls have had their  own Pantene commercial that is why the Dolls are hated because they are number 1.

4d8fd080-cdcf-0133-9728-0ec2e53676a1.gif

• We see that Sunny Delight is inspired by the Dolls and they stole the Dolls 2004 Bayou Classic BOTB uniform

IMG_9611_1-M.jpg

40460656_156593571913822_3169652260538667247_n.jpg

• Golden Delight all day. The dolls have not impressed me in years. And I don't look at the other SWAC line listed! When Golden Delight saw the dolls at honda. it was like whatever lol. 

• Lol you are right. Nobody in the MEAC is checking for the dolls either. Especially when they have taken L's against some of the MEAC lines back in the day. Like Ebony Fire & 14k. the dolls are not a threat to people like you fans think they are. Please lol. 

SUarchitect said:

Exciting is one word for them.  Unnecessarily extra is another. I prefer the latter.  They're not bad at all, it's just waaaay too much for me. Then add to all that unnecessary extraness, they use props and have themed performances. It's too much. Lol

To be completely honest, I don't think Golden Delight are on the radar of any SWAC squad to even be compared to them, or considered battle worthy.  They're the crown Jewel of MEAC squads, but to SWAC schools, they're just a MEAC squad. Lol 

SUarchitect said:

• And that's fine. Lol.   Y'all continue to buck up the Golden Gimmicks.  Us Jags are completely ENTHRALLED by our Dolls. 

They will 1) out dress 2) outclass and 3) outperform Golden Delight on the WORST of days.  Have fun watching all 56 of your dancers do everything under the sun to keep y'all at least minimally entertained, while our 8 Dolls sit pretty under their parasols and flick a dainty shoulder your way. Lmao! 
    jessie said:

Golden Delight all day. The dolls have not impressed me in years. And I don't look at the other SWAC line listed! When Golden Delight saw the dolls at honda. it was like whatever lol. 

• Whew. You have said a mouthful lol. These Doll fans really think people in the MEAC gives two f&cks about them. They hype these girls up against the SWAC lines every year. But can barely get pass the bottom dwellers of the SWAC. Golden Delight don't have anything to prove! Not by a long shot.  

jessie said:

Lol you are right. Nobody in the MEAC is checking for the dolls either. Especially when they have taken L's against some of the MEAC lines back in the day. Like Ebony Fire & 14k. the dolls are not a threat to people like you fans think they are. Please lol. 

SUarchitect said:

Exciting is one word for them.  Unnecessarily extra is another. I prefer the latter.  They're not bad at all, it's just waaaay too much for me. Then add to all that unnecessary extraness, they use props and have themed performances. It's too much. Lol

SUarchitect said:

This reply was deleted.