Replies

• Beautiful.  They're evolving and it looks good on them.

• Yes I agree the Ggs looking polished in looks and in their overall style!

Christopher said:

Beautiful.  They're evolving and it looks good on them.

Golden Girls switching it up??
    Let me find out the Golden Girls are cleaning up their look! I've never seen a GG squad look like THIS! What do y'all think ??
  • thank god, to much copying of the j settes

• *too

Deangelo White said:

thank god, to much copying of the j settes

Golden Girls switching it up??
    Let me find out the Golden Girls are cleaning up their look! I've never seen a GG squad look like THIS! What do y'all think ??
  • I love their Homecoming uniform that Miss D designed for them too.

With this particular uniform I think they are just following a well liked and received trend that pretty much any decent squad has acknowledged and thats have a nice, proper , monogram uniform such as this and I like it!

• SU Dolls still setting trends
  • I like the monogram uniforms.  PWIs have been doing it for decades.  It's a great way for viewers to know what institution each squad represents.

• Ms. D Williams did a wonderful job on the purple uniform they work first half. Halftime uniform was made by the squad and they wanted a white one for years and finally got something simple and elegant.

They are really showing their true colors. Digging deep in the archives and pulling moves from late 80s and early 90 routines and then adding new age swag.
  • Cute line! Wouldn't know they were GGs if it wasn't for the Alcorn logo. White doesn't look bad on them at all. Just different than what we've always seen them in.
    That'll be cute for a parade.
This reply was deleted.