Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol she got about 4 other fonts LMAO

….and yall let BS, lies, trolling, and slander continue on for 10 threads, 30 pages each, only to close the thread but STILL keep it available for viewing. So yea, I don't know about sending kudos to Moderators, Book.


If this was about the Motion twerking and cartwheeling on another girls face, that thread would be closed and never to be found again, but since the Doll threads keep the site thriving, ya'll don't have the courage to do anything about the lies, conspiracy theories, and slander cause it keeps yalls views up.

So KUDOS? yea whatever, Book.

I don't know the reason she was banned,  it's up to the moderator's discretion.
this commentary she left validates why she doesn't need to be here.
According to another message This person has multiple accounts and will be back. so, their decision stands.


Jason said:

….and yall let BS, lies, trolling, and slander continue on for 10 threads, 30 pages each, only to close the thread but STILL keep it available for viewing. So yea, I don't know about sending kudos to Moderators, Book.


If this was about the Motion twerking and cartwheeling on another girls face, that thread would be closed and never to be found again, but since the Doll threads keep the site thriving, ya'll don't have the courage to do anything about the lies, conspiracy theories, and slander cause it keeps yalls views up.

So KUDOS? yea whatever, Book.

You didn't mention hardly ANYTHING I said in my message. I didn't say anything about why ole girl was banned, so I am not sure why you addressed that. But aren't you NOT the main moderator on here? Don't YOU moderate the moderators?

THEY take part in the mess, so I look to you yo be the bigger person and police it a lil more. But the double standard....you should be ashamed to let some of this stuff continue on a site you basically control.

Book said:

I don't know the reason she was banned,  it's up to the moderator's discretion.
this commentary she left validates why she doesn't need to be here.
According to another message This person has multiple accounts and will be back. so, their decision stands.


Jason said:

….and yall let BS, lies, trolling, and slander continue on for 10 threads, 30 pages each, only to close the thread but STILL keep it available for viewing. So yea, I don't know about sending kudos to Moderators, Book.


If this was about the Motion twerking and cartwheeling on another girls face, that thread would be closed and never to be found again, but since the Doll threads keep the site thriving, ya'll don't have the courage to do anything about the lies, conspiracy theories, and slander cause it keeps yalls views up.

So KUDOS? yea whatever, Book.

The moderator that  banned her have no biases and barely partakes in threads

Book, you are COMPLETELY missing the point.

Book said:

The moderator that  banned her have no biases and barely partakes in threads

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service