Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like PV got some nutts finally since they got a win over Grambling! ROTFL
You're right...we just appeared out of nowhere since yesterday...

Chad Green said:
Man we trying to take this one day at a time over here at PV. We are aiming for the SWAC Championship.

Even though the football team FINALLY got the W against GSU after 23 years, that has NOTHING to do with the fact that the Storm been giving the WF the business for years on end...nor does that have anything to do with GSU's uniform FAILURE. You don't HAVE TO like it...but it is what it is.

Stop diverting people! Get with the program, get your LOL's out, cause you know that mess is true, and come back with something harder than percussion smack and nutts (just sad), or move around.

Chad Green said:
This ain't an arguement...LOL

GSU don't have to validate NOTHING for us. Remember, you took it upon yourself to explain what was going on. Didn't nobody ask you for all of that...because NOBODY cared...lol

Anyway, I'm through with yall. Kick our football teams arse for decades and it's all good. We FINALLY get one W, and yall's panties are in a bunch. SMH ~shrugs~

We'll see yall next year.

Hopefully, PV can repay GSU back with 23 years worth of L's in football...LOL

Alabama State...where yall at?!

RJ1919 said:
I don't have time to argue with you bruh, b!tching is not my thing, i said my peace and i'm done! We don't need validation from you or no one else on this site you're the dummies wasting your breath and time! LMAO! Have a nice Sunday night! Yall focus on GSU to much! Hahaha but keep it coming!

PVSax99 said:
You actually think anybody (other than GSU folks) cares about why yall are out of uniform? Nope! All we see is a UNIFORM failure. It was funny...and you know it! The pics don't lie. It was what it was, regardless of the reason. If it wasn't true, yall's feelings wouldn't be all thrown out of place. At least you aren't denying that it is a uniform failure. But you go and try to divert by talking about a percussion section that's 100 times better than yours. Where's the common sense in that? LOL
Laugh at it, and move on...sheesh. RJ1919 said:
It was a homecoming show celebrating 82 years the band has been in existence! The band has 4 different looks then combined! Where is the common sense these days? SMH! For a band whos percussion section over shadows the band PV should really STFU! LMAO

ClevePVU said:
UNI-form...interesting...
Pics don't lie...
You rep SU right? If I were a Jag, I'd hate on everyone else's success as well if we had gotten PIMPED by our rival (in football AND band lol) too. How yall let JSU do yall like that man? What happened? Maybe yall can bring yall's home game down to run-down Blackshear, and let us pimp yall too...lol

It's all good though. See yall in 3 weeks!

Michael Williams said:
So true man, PV has always been quiet, they are like the little boy that no one knows but they are decent but not up there with the big boys like SU and JSU! PV has found some nutts! OMG by the way RJ was correct when he said PV's drum section is more popular than the band! HEHEHEHEHE!

Chad Green said:
Big ups to the Panther football team for the WIN, it was long over due. Keep on pushin'!!! Nuts Finally??? LMAO!!! We may not have had the exposure (which is beyond the band's control) of some "big boy"bands as you say. But best believe that PV has always had SOLDIERS, not like the quiet lil boy in the corner, but more like the silent assassin..... Can't help that the BOX is the sh*t. PV ...the band ya love to hate!!!

Michael Williams said:
So true man, PV has always been quiet, they are like the little boy that no one knows but they are decent but not up there with the big boys like SU and JSU! PV has found some nutts! OMG by the way RJ was correct when he said PV's drum section is more popular than the band! HEHEHEHEHE!

Chad Green said:
Man, I know this dude is not talking about our band having nutts with this profile pic he has looking like a cover of a S-Curl box.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chad Green said:

Look folks, it was a JOKE! I got friends and family that march/marched for Gram. I didn't need explainations. It was a JOKE.

Get off your d@mn high horses. It's just band. Sheesh!

If you want to talk about the SFC this year, we can do that in the other post that's available. on the forum. I'm sure there is enough people over there saying Gram got blasted for us not to have to comment anymore, but we can if we must.

To other schools that come in here to comment, why?
Choosing sides in a conversation that doesn't involve you is silly. And even more so, you aren't even sticking to topic. Do you guys get mad when anyone else besides SU and JSU are spoken about? Hell, I enjoy both of you alls programs. But I don't need to be spoon-fed a heavy does of it everyday I look at this forum. If you want, I can make some pics of ya'll too, but then I would really be reaching.

I could see if you guys would post up a pic so we can all laugh. There's enough pics out there if you use Google. But you guys are too d@mn uptight and too boring and think you all are the something when you aren't. Have a sense of humor, grow the f*ck up, or get the f*ck out!

And scene......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service