Replies

• and it starts...

pv pv pv...i would type in all caps but i remembered that nobody cares about yall...

people talkin more about valley than pv this year...

S
    L
    A
    W
  • d*mn pv talkin almost more trash about crumbling than we r about j-stank
  • Man please, I'm a alumni. Do you think I am really worried about who is talking about who? lol

If you think its funny, you do. If not, you don't. But don't get your arse so tight about it......
    Just say something back or keep it moving.

Kids these days. lol

Binaca "B-Phunk" Mason said:
    and it starts...

pv pv pv...i would type in all caps but i remembered that nobody cares about yall...

people talkin more about valley than pv this year...

S
    L
    A
    W
    Grambling Demotivators..... lol
  • HA HA THATS VERY FUNNY NOT. WHEN WAS THE LAST TYME PV PLAYED AT A GAME OR EVEN TRAVELED ANY WHERE. GRAMBLING PEEPS PLEASE DONT ENTERTAIN THIS GARBAGE
  • I'm honestly not sure..... why don't you fill me in?

trumpetman said:
    HA HA THATS VERY FUNNY NOT. WHEN WAS THE LAST TYME PV PLAYED AT A GAME OR EVEN TRAVELED ANY WHERE. GRAMBLING PEEPS PLEASE DONT ENTERTAIN THIS GARBAGE
  • ...i'm done

its a shame when old heads gotta come back and talk mess just so somebody can recognize they program...smh

ok NOW i'm done...
  • the last time they traveled was to Houston...and the Cotton Bowl will be the last trip of the 2009-2010 skool year...

ok ok ok NOW i'm done

Thetruth111 said:
    I'm honestly not sure..... why don't you fill me in?

trumpetman said:
    HA HA THATS VERY FUNNY NOT. WHEN WAS THE LAST TYME PV PLAYED AT A GAME OR EVEN TRAVELED ANY WHERE. GRAMBLING PEEPS PLEASE DONT ENTERTAIN THIS GARBAGE
  • Whose talking mess?

You are the only one who is pissed.

Did I say ya'll suck arse? No
    Did I say ya'll the wackest band in the SWAC? No
    Did I say ya'll are living off of fame from 30 years ago? No

As much as said about Gram, this isn't the worst.

Instead of getting mad, post something funnier. This shyte isn't that crucial!

And at least I am giving you something to talk about. Cause as much as you folks try to down Valley, it seems like nobody mentions ya'll on the boards anyway.
    Cause from what I see, it seems all you can do is go on SU or J-State's posts and comment on there, waiting for ya'll to play them so they can smash ya'll as usual......
  • LMAO.....reach, reach, reach....damn ole heads....c'mon pv..i will admit the bass drum on wheels pic was funny....,
This reply was deleted.