Word on the street is TxSU is planning to come to Huntsville this Thursday night for the A&M game!!! Is it true??? They have NEVER seen each other!!! (Crosses Fingers)

Views: 630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, But Not True...(This match up will happen one day soon)...This upcoming saturday TxSU has a big parade to do in Tyler, Texas called the Rose Parade (It's a political parade)...The Ocean was suppose to come to AAMU back in 2007, for a game and the battle of the bands, but the promoter lied...However the Ocean will be in the gump next Fall to play against Alabama State...
2ND THAT, WE NOT COMING...
Well Damn!!! I got excited. I was at the botb in Huntsville this past Sunday, and EVERYBODY kept sayin you all were comin.
Same thing happened in like '02 to my era. Hate it when promoters do that.

Files02 said:
Well Damn!!! I got excited. I was at the botb in Huntsville this past Sunday, and EVERYBODY kept sayin you all were comin.
yall still can come and do the parade on sat. i will travel just to see this battle . please come yall came to jackson
ONE DAY!.....This is the only band in the SWAC AAMU has not faced.
O well life goes on. AAMU MMW band will get all the shine on TV its gonna be a good game anyway.
And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.

Yea........wat he said....
DT Classic said:
And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.
LOL I was thinking it but you said it. Huntsville...Huntsvegas, RocketCity, da Ville, but H-town yall can have that son.

DT Classic said:
huntsvegas? lol
Yea don't see it myself but yea got a nice ring to it. lol

AG said:
huntsvegas? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service