H-Town Comin to H-Town????

Word on the street is TxSU is planning to come to Huntsville this Thursday night for the A&M game!!! Is it true??? They have NEVER seen each other!!! (Crosses Fingers)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, But Not True...(This match up will happen one day soon)...This upcoming saturday TxSU has a big parade to do in Tyler, Texas called the Rose Parade (It's a political parade)...The Ocean was suppose to come to AAMU back in 2007, for a game and the battle of the bands, but the promoter lied...However the Ocean will be in the gump next Fall to play against Alabama State...
  • 2ND THAT, WE NOT COMING...
  • Well Damn!!! I got excited. I was at the botb in Huntsville this past Sunday, and EVERYBODY kept sayin you all were comin.
  • Same thing happened in like '02 to my era. Hate it when promoters do that.

Files02 said:
    Well Damn!!! I got excited. I was at the botb in Huntsville this past Sunday, and EVERYBODY kept sayin you all were comin.
  • yall still can come and do the parade on sat. i will travel just to see this battle . please come yall came to jackson
  • ONE DAY!.....This is the only band in the SWAC AAMU has not faced.
  • O well life goes on. AAMU MMW band will get all the shine on TV its gonna be a good game anyway.
  • And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.

• Yea........wat he said....
    DT Classic said:
    And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.
    H-Town Comin to H-Town????
    Word on the street is TxSU is planning to come to Huntsville this Thursday night for the A&M game!!! Is it true??? They have NEVER seen each other!!!…
  • LOL I was thinking it but you said it. Huntsville...Huntsvegas, RocketCity, da Ville, but H-town yall can have that son.

DT Classic said:
    And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.
This reply was deleted.