Word on the street is TxSU is planning to come to Huntsville this Thursday night for the A&M game!!! Is it true??? They have NEVER seen each other!!! (Crosses Fingers)

Views: 630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its vegas here.... we dont call Huntsville no Htown...... thats why the original thread threw me off.

DT Classic said:
And, one mo' thing.  There's only one HTown.  Yall gotta find another name.  This here is taken.
WOW!!!!! Some of you are in waaaaay too deep. H-town was in reference to Houston coming to Huntsville. Nothing more, nothing less. Huntsville is not tryin to take the name H-Town. Just referring to the game
lol we got ya.

Files02 said:
WOW!!!!! Some of you are in waaaaay too deep. H-town was in reference to Houston coming to Huntsville. Nothing more, nothing less. Huntsville is not tryin to take the name H-Town. Just referring to the game
LOL Preciate It!!!

J_AAMU said:
lol we got ya.

Files02 said:
lol it was a joke bruh

Files02 said:
We know, folk.  Calm down....lol

Files02 said:
I personally like hunchville because that's what I do when I go there. #ijs
who won?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service