HBCU Band DVD's available for sale!!!

I am selling HBCU band DVD's and tapes for $15 each. VHS tapes are $10.

Most footage comes with:

- both bands entering stadium

- pre-game band footage of both bands

- during-game footage from both bands

- some football action

- crowd reactions, chants, etc

- halftime from both bands

- complete 5th quarter coverage of both bands

- both band marching out of the stadium

all DVD's/VHS's  come complete with a full detailed summary of what that DVD contains, as well as the time and length of the DVD or VHS.

Most footage is from the years of 1998 through 2008, and includes:

- Labor Day Classics (TSU vs PVU)- years 2000-2006

- Bayou Classics (SU vs GSU)- years 1998- 2011

- Bayou Classic 2005 ( the year of Katrina: from the Houston Reliant Stadium)

- SU vs TxSU- 2001 ( from the Houston Astrodome)

- SU vs TxSU- 2003

-.SU vs BCU- 2006 (from Jacksonville, Fl)

- GSU vs TxSU- 2004 ( from the Houston Astrodome)

- Detroit Classics

- MEAC/SWAC Challenges

- and ALL Southern University HOME AND AWAY games- years 2006- 2008.

- and ALL Southern University trips to Houston, Tx- years 2001-2008

AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE!!

Please feel free to hit me up anytime on the thread or in my inbox for more details on tape quality, details, length, and availability.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• well alright then. haha. ey u got dat SU/TSU game 4rm when SU arrived to da stadium EXTRA LATE??? lmao

• YES. That was 2003 @ UofH stadium (Robertson). I filmed the fans going crazy as they hear the cadence down below. Then SU enters, and it was CRAZY! 30,000 people on their feet cheering and chanting. I got SU coming into the stadium and playing a few songs before they did their halftime show.

I got both bands halftime shows and some during-the-game footage, as well as 5th Q

• for the bayou classics its just the games (stands/halftime/fifths) or game and botb?

• got any TnSU footage??

• Bayou Classic 2005 (Houston) & 2007-2009 (New Orleans) include FULL BOTB's coverage, including both bands marching into stadium.

Also with those years, I have pre-game footage, in-game footage, some big plays for football game, FULL halftime shows from both bands, and also any post-game action the bands were able to have (before the trophy presentation).

Great footage and complete footage of all band action!!

Captain_Falcon said:

for the bayou classics its just the games (stands/halftime/fifths) or game and botb?

I am selling HBCU band DVD's and tapes for $15 each. VHS tapes are $10. Most footage comes with: - both bands entering stadium - pre-game band footag…
  • I have lots of TnSU footage taped from TV. but my PERSONAL videos of TnSU are the times they played SU, which is 2007 and 2009. I didnt go to the 2008 game in Nashville.

Bakari Williams said:

got any TnSU footage??

I am selling HBCU band DVD's and tapes for $15 each. VHS tapes are $10. Most footage comes with: - both bands entering stadium - pre-game band footag…
  • Got any Miami Central or Miami Carol City footage?

• I'm sorry about that. But 95% of my footage is of HBCU bands. I do have a few tapes/DVD's available with Houston area bands, such as Jack Yates, Madison, Thurgood Marshall, Willowridge, , Booker T.Washington, and Forest Brook.

I also have some footage from Louisiana high schools who performed at SU football games, such as Washington Marion, Beaumont Central, Beaumont Ozen, Baker, and a few others.

The Wall of Sound said:

Got any Miami Central or Miami Carol City footage?

• fasho. well I may get that one then. I was @ tht game, and have been lookin 4 some decent footage other than that crap on youtube lol. How much for you selling them for?

BandTapes.Inc said:

YES. That was 2003 @ UofH stadium (Robertson). I filmed the fans going crazy as they hear the cadence down below. Then SU enters, and it was CRAZY! 30,000 people on their feet cheering and chanting. I got SU coming into the stadium and playing a few songs before they did their halftime show.

I got both bands halftime shows and some during-the-game footage, as well as 5th Q

• And do you have SU vs Prairie View 2002????. That was the FIRST EVER BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME played in Reliant Stadium in Houston

This reply was deleted.