Replies

• I dont think any did last year either 2010 was Bama St & Grambling.But this year will feature the CIAA im currently waiting on the email from the Director of Corporate Operations: Donovan Carter
    Email: dcarter@hbcubowl.com the bad thing is the phone number on the site does not work.
  • He emailed back: Hello Mr. Antonio,

Happy Monday! Thank you for your interest in this year's HBCU All-Star Bowl game. Yes we do plan on having a band perform. We have not identified a band to date. Do you have any recommendations? Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Donovan E. Carter

Director of Corporate Operations

HBCU Bowl, Inc.

Email: dcarter@hbcubowl.com

• Yeah that was moreless the response I got a while back.  I'd imagine it's somewhat difficult to get a band to perform at a couple of weeks notice like that.  Had they gotten the band component locked up early it could have been a big piece of their marketing the event.

Or to some extent being that it's post season, students are out for break, they just have it in January.

• I got a feeling it maybe another high school but who knows. But since its displaying ciaa schools why not have two or a ciaa band if played correctly even a all ciaa botb after the game
  • while I'm not expert tony I doubt it. because the CIAA hosts it's own BOTB  and week long series of events highlighting the conference

• thats basketball pep bands right? not marching
  • I went the year it was Bama and Gram... i wanna say it was 2011. They put on a great show. Nobody really knew of the event though.

• Yea the second year of it. Ppl still dont know. TBoneSuave said:

I went the year it was Bama and Gram... i wanna say it was 2011. They put on a great show. Nobody really knew of the event though.

HBCU Bowl - What Bands are Performing
    Does anyone know what bands are performing at the HBCU Bowl this year?
This reply was deleted.