Replies

• Stingettes! Period. 

• J-Settes ate everybody up in Entrance!!
    Stingettes came to STING in that Entrance!!
    GGs cake for blood!
    Dolls were predictable IMO!
  • Dominique is supreme, but what was unpredictable about the J-settes? 

SonicBoomProductions said:

J-Settes ate everybody up in Entrance!!
    GGs cake for blood!
    HBCU Dance Affair June 2018
  • SonicBoomProductions, we've definitely seen the J-settes do that before if any team applied an entertaining twist to showcase their respective style, it was the Stingettes.

• Your comment needs to be directed at your comrade, not me. I didn't charge anyone with being unpredictable or predictable, they did.

BAND/MUSIC said:

unpredictable??? HBCU dance affair meaning showcase your schools style of dance..... EVERYONE was predictable smh. just stop
    P.H. said:

Dominique is supreme, but what was unpredictable about the J-settes? 

GGs cake for blood!
  • I did say IMO!!

BAND/MUSIC said:

unpredictable??? HBCU dance affair meaning showcase your schools style of dance..... EVERYONE was predictable smh. just stop
    P.H. said:

Dominique is supreme, but what was unpredictable about the J-settes? 

GGs cake for blood!
    HBCU Dance Affair June 2018
  • All 4 groups represented themselves well for this event. My ranking:

1) Stingettes

2) J-Settes

3) Dancing Dolls

4) Golden Girls

It was actually pretty close between Stingettes and J-Settes, for me, but Stingettes were definitely the best of the day. They put on a quality show from entrance to exit. I honestly kinda tuned out from the Stingettes during the season, but Amber has gotten a lot better with leading.

I've missed Dominique's presence with the J-Settes, so it was nice to see her back for a 1-off. Their entrance, with her leading, was also fire...it just took a slight decline when they switched lead to do the counts.

Dolls put on a perfectly solid showing. Jordan is continuing to improve in her form...she just appears to still be finding her legs up front. I think, once she finds her sweet spot between good form but keeping her naturally great presence and charisma, she'll be a force in the fall. 

Golden Girls were a bit rough around the edges for me, but good energy and entertainment from them as always.

• YES ALL 4 group's representation WAS GOOD, BUT I LIKED THE fact THAT QUEEN DANNIE allowed US DOLL FANS a BETTER , clear AND concise look into THE DOLLS future.....she gave UP THE reigns totally into THE capable HANDS OF THE JORDAN EZELL experience!!! WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GEAUX BACK IN TIME, BECAUSE THE DOLLS STAY READY AND snatched AS royalty does.....WE NEVER lose its SHINE! WERK, DOLLS...
  • NO EGO HERE, JUST FACTS WITH RECEIPTS !!!!
  • Only one squad had any individuality, the J-Settes, you can tell the other squads have copied mostly everything they do from the J-Settes.

This reply was deleted.