Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 19899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like was the money THAT much? Enough for him to tarnish his reputation, ruin friendships, and destroy a good thing with the Dance Affair? I don't get it.

I just simply think this was a case of biting off more than one can actually chew, especially when money and events are involved, and then it turns into Carolyn Myer'...ing the girls JSMH

Well, for the girls to have given up basically their entire summer to travel cross country to 6+ cities (the camper attendance was VERY low btw), I’m sure they were supposed to get more than $83 lmaoo. Then a few of them actually drove themselves to these events(GAS MONEY). This is hilarious to me though. I remember around this time last year when he put himself in the Doll tryouts drama with Gabby and ‘15....KARMA IS A BITCH LOL!! I wonder if the shorted the dolls on their money also? You know he thinks he is a Foreverdoll anyway lol.

Mika Smith said:

Like was the money THAT much? Enough for him to tarnish his reputation, ruin friendships, and destroy a good thing with the Dance Affair? I don't get it.

Melody went on IG live earlier today and someone ask her if she got paid. She said unfortunately she did not get paid for the HBCU event. 

So Im guessing none of the Dolls did. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Well, for the girls to have given up basically their entire summer to travel cross country to 6+ cities (the camper attendance was VERY low btw), I’m sure they were supposed to get more than $83 lmaoo. Then a few of them actually drove themselves to these events(GAS MONEY). This is hilarious to me though. I remember around this time last year when he put himself in the Doll tryouts drama with Gabby and ‘15....KARMA IS A BITCH LOL!! I wonder if the shorted the dolls on their money also? You know he thinks he is a Foreverdoll anyway lol.

Mika Smith said:

Chileee right I was thinking the same thing. She doesn't seem like the quiet type. But they say he even stole money from his team the that they were paid in for the London trip. smh

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

I thought they got paid because Quin is not the quiet type... But then again idk lol.. He has tarnished his entire name etc he’s done 

Stuntboi06 said:

I can'ttttt. Laurie said she is suing him!! I can hear Quin from here LOL

They said he gave The Motion 83 dollars and has yet to pay the Foxes, and lied about the original venue in Houston 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Only the girls. Lmao

Chiiiile... Kentrell ain't pay none of them

Haymer's #1 Collection Agent said:

LORD!!!!!!! I'm missed all this

Oh hell no. The Motion and Foxes better sue her ass!!!! 

Nathtacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

They said he gave The Motion 83 dollars and has yet to pay the Foxes, and lied about the original venue in Houston 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Only the girls. Lmao

Chelsea and Yas didn't get paid either. Smh

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Oh hell no. The Motion and Foxes better sue her ass!!!! 

Nathtacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Only the girls. Lmao

Hes finished like hrat damaged natural hair.

Ain't no reverting back. I hope that leave out was worth it smdh 

At this point I feel like he owes me money.. 

I wonder if he's ever going to address it publicly or is he just gonna go on pretending like it never happened?  Probably not, bc his reputation is completely ruined at this point, so itll probably serve him no purpose

But don't the videographers get money from youtube ads? If they want to recoup their money, they could do it that way. On that note, I hope the videos stay up

Its all very ironic though, his fellow hometown peoples, Jada and Jordan back on their respective teams, +  both former directors of dolls and stings resigned ....lol very interesting to think about in comparison to last year around this time.....

Anyways, people go through highs and lows so I hope he can also bounce back in due time. Of course with the Life lessons from this experience in tow + more of an accurate outlook on how to conduct things.

RIGHT! Like how much money we talking here? Lol maybe its the collective aspect of multiple people not getting their money +they may be feeling disrespected on a collective level as well

Mika Smith said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service