Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 19802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HBCU Dance Corp has been doing like a week long (can’t remember the exact length but it’s a couple of days) camp with former/current dancers from different conferences. Even sponsors like Shawn Zachary and whoever is the Foxes captain at that time go, Bridgette used to do it with the current Stingette captain too. They just need some good videographers because from what I see the numbers of dancers attending are pretty consistent. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Well allegedly he did handle all the travel expenses and such however some of the actual pay was not given and he also was in the process of moving to ATL so alot of the kids were saying he ran off with the girls money. But as I said I dunno if this is factual or not. I really hate this cause I think he really had something good going. The HBCU dance world needs these types of camps I feel during the summer to help prep those who might be interested in truly trying out for these squads, however I feel this will shed a bad light on anyone else trying to do it and do it right. Only time will tell though.

Whew that instagram live tonight was spilling the tea all over!!!! Wow everyone is mad lol

Gotdang it Stunt, you cant just come in here like that without a summary. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Whew that instagram live tonight was spilling the tea all over!!!! Wow everyone is mad lol

What happeneddddd I looked at the prancing elite members pages and no lives.... 

Stuntboi06 said:

Lol. Hello!! That was some piping hot tea!! Lol. They want his head!!  I don’t blame them. He ruined a good thing with the HBCU Dance Affair and ruined A LOT of friendships he had established with each person involved on the “field trip” as Joy called it. Lmao 

Stuntboi06 said:

Girl what.... This is so irrelevant, All them girls are friends so of course they all buck and play around even current dolls. Baby they are human of course they curse. What did this have to do with anything?

Jason said:

Well, I never cared for them using the name of the organizations they were no longer apart of. It's frustrating for the band directors (I know this for a fact) because these ladies operate under the organization, but you have absolutely no control how they act while representing the organization. I understand it was for name recognition and SEO (search engine optimization). However, both old and new fans appreciate a nice mix of accessibility, yet mystique about these squads, and for them to act like ladies and role models at all times in front of the camera. As entertaining as the videos are, I don't wanna see Dolls twerking and bucking. Those who understand Branding and Business understand where I am coming from.

*When you have Mel (former Dancing Doll), for example,dancing in the HBCU Dance Affair, and then cursing in her personal VLOGS at the event, newer, younger fans normally tie the 2 together, in the name of the organization (if that makes sense). That is not good for the brand.

It would be nice for them to find their own group names, instead of continuing to operate under a name they are no longer affiliated with.  And I blame TRIN for continuing to upload them under "SU Dancing Dolls", and not "Forever Dolls" or better yet, under their own PERSONAL NAMES, so that they can get some search engine recognition using their name and building THEIR brand, instead of continuing to operate under the Dolls. 

I love the crab class of "15, but I always thought it was a bit much for their to be 2 sets of "Southern University Dancing Dolls" operating at the same time. I love all the ladies and wish them the best. That's just my 2 cents. 

Exactly!!!! It really isn’t that deep. Those girls are human just like everyone else. You can’t expect them to be perfect at all times. Back to the topic at hand. Who all went live with Joy and why didn’t anyone screen record? Lol

louisianaboi08 said:

Girl what.... This is so irrelevant, All them girls are friends so of course they all buck and play around even current dolls. Baby they are human of course they curse. What did this have to do with anything?

Jason said:

Well, I never cared for them using the name of the organizations they were no longer apart of. It's frustrating for the band directors (I know this for a fact) because these ladies operate under the organization, but you have absolutely no control how they act while representing the organization. I understand it was for name recognition and SEO (search engine optimization). However, both old and new fans appreciate a nice mix of accessibility, yet mystique about these squads, and for them to act like ladies and role models at all times in front of the camera. As entertaining as the videos are, I don't wanna see Dolls twerking and bucking. Those who understand Branding and Business understand where I am coming from.

*When you have Mel (former Dancing Doll), for example,dancing in the HBCU Dance Affair, and then cursing in her personal VLOGS at the event, newer, younger fans normally tie the 2 together, in the name of the organization (if that makes sense). That is not good for the brand.

It would be nice for them to find their own group names, instead of continuing to operate under a name they are no longer affiliated with.  And I blame TRIN for continuing to upload them under "SU Dancing Dolls", and not "Forever Dolls" or better yet, under their own PERSONAL NAMES, so that they can get some search engine recognition using their name and building THEIR brand, instead of continuing to operate under the Dolls. 

I love the crab class of "15, but I always thought it was a bit much for their to be 2 sets of "Southern University Dancing Dolls" operating at the same time. I love all the ladies and wish them the best. That's just my 2 cents. 

I'm assuming this is what we're talking about here?

Look i have a lot of questions 

1. WHO WAS ON IG LIVE 

2. did they not sign contracts 

3. I knew as he added more and more it would get messier and messier 

Dont Mind Me said:

I'm assuming this is what we're talking about here?

It was Joys live, she said she was doing it again so we’ll see what happens.

See this is why I hate to see current dancers do these camps. I love Joy and don't want her involved in this BS! The season is here. I need them focused.

Babey they were all on the live last night spilling the tea saying he took they money and ran. The milk Mafia pulled up at his house and went in he wasn't even at home lol. They all want his head.

GAPeach said:

Gotdang it Stunt, you cant just come in here like that without a summary. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service