Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 19802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not the Milk mafia. Lol. Lmao. Lol

Wait!!! Lmaoooooooooo who is the milk mafia l? The Dolls? LOL 

Wait, did he not have a budget to begin with? I want to be like 20/20. I need to know...

1. How much was the hotel per night in each state they were in.

2. Was there a food and beverage budget?

3. How much did he promise to pay dancers. Was it an overall fee or per location. 

4. How much was her paying the two videographers?

5. How much was he paying the Milk Mafia?

6. Did he pay for the plane tickets for everyone? If so how much. 

7. How much did he pay for the location venue?

8.  Why have so many dancers and tour dates. 

9. Did he have an accountant? Does he know how to do basic math skills. 

I have so many questions. Also, friends or not I need on paper that you promised to pay me. 

I KNOW THAT it was some REAL cussing going on when THEM checks didn't SHOW up at THE bank !

I remember at one point in time, Kentrell had mentioned he had put in over $10k of his own money for these camps but this was before the camps really caught steam. So it could be even more now. 

Omg the shade y’all (BBHMM is one of Asia’s most iconic moments tho, love that vid)

NO MORE DANCING WITH THE STARS

And I oop....BBHMM Took m completely out.   I CANNOT.  Lmao

They is no way he made revenue on these events. He definitely has to be in the red. That is a clear way to lose money... and friendships. Sad either way you look at it. 

GAPeach said:

I remember at one point in time, Kentrell had mentioned he had put in over $10k of his own money for these camps but this was before the camps really caught steam. So it could be even more now. 

Looks like TrinT just posted a similar statement.   Court filings and court dates will ensue.  

Oh they aren’t playing any games. Kentrell swears he’s a rich celeb, so he better pay those folks lol 

GAPeach said:

Omg the shade y’all (BBHMM is one of Asia’s most iconic moments tho, love that vid)

I'm thinking he was in over his head this year. There were teams from at least 7 schools. The attendance was subpar. I don't know him and I don't  like to count people's  money. But did you see attendance at the events? There was no way all those dancers plus his staff could have been paid. His vision was good, I just think he put the cart before the horse. And if it is concluded that he did intentionally not pay them and ran away with the funds, then all bets are off! You dont play with people's money! No Sir, No Maam! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service