Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 19905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The biggest shock of the night was finally seeing Demaridge’s face 

He’s cute. Look better than Milk Dud.

GAPeach said:

He honestly wasn’t anything I expected but not in a bad way and who Milk Dud? I’ve heard so many names tonight, I’m tired. 

Alicia Wax said:

GAPeach said:

Milk Maurice 

GAPeach said:

He honestly wasn’t anything I expected but not in a bad way and who Milk Dud? I’ve heard so many names tonight, I’m tired. 

Alicia Wax said:

GAPeach said:

I missed everything.. what Demaridge say? 

Can you view old insta-live feeds?

Kamesha's live is still up. That's where all the tea, soft drinks, and liquor is. Whew! I didn't see anyone else's. 
lil_j said:

Can you view old insta-live feeds?

I must don't know what I'm doing. I looked for the feed on her page and didn't see it. lol

Kamesha went off .. i wonder who the girl is that went off on him ... i think ot was a Jsette ..maybe Kris .. they already got into it b4 or maybe this was the same situation

Click her profile picture in the upper left corner. 

lil_j said:

I must don't know what I'm doing. I looked for the feed on her page and didn't see it. lol

Folks seem to think it was a GG? She said not her or Zee. That leaves Jas. Wondefing if could have been a firmer GG. Kat? She was all up in that live. And she kept mentioning a "follower". Kris got into it with him about what???

danceAFOOL said:

Kamesha went off .. i wonder who the girl is that went off on him ... i think ot was a Jsette ..maybe Kris .. they already got into it b4 or maybe this was the same situation

I'm still thinking it was Joy. She looks like she'd curse a mfker out real quick. lol

The One and Only said:

Folks seem to think it was a GG? She said not her or Zee. That leaves Jas. Wondefing if could have been a firmer GG. Kat? She was all up in that live. And she kept mentioning a "follower". Kris got into it with him about what???

danceAFOOL said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service