Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 19135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure you get coins from YouTube, but they were booked for a job and the caliber of quality product they put out, on top of the man hours to edit and upload time...well its alot. Kentrell wasted their damn time. Trin especially stay booked and busy and I'm sure denied other clients for this bs.
casandra murphy said:

But don't the videographers get money from youtube ads? If they want to recoup their money, they could do it that way. On that note, I hope the videos stay up

Its all very ironic though, his fellow hometown peoples, Jada and Jordan back on their respective teams, +  both former directors of dolls and stings resigned ....lol very interesting to think about in comparison to last year around this time.....

Anyways, people go through highs and lows so I hope he can also bounce back in due time. Of course with the Life lessons from this experience in tow + more of an accurate outlook on how to conduct things.

Hmnnn yeah, I could see that

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Sure you get coins from YouTube, but they were booked for a job and the caliber of quality product they put out, on top of the man hours to edit and upload time...well its alot. Kentrell wasted their damn time. Trin especially stay booked and busy and I'm sure denied other clients for this bs.
casandra murphy said:

But don't the videographers get money from youtube ads? If they want to recoup their money, they could do it that way. On that note, I hope the videos stay up

Its all very ironic though, his fellow hometown peoples, Jada and Jordan back on their respective teams, +  both former directors of dolls and stings resigned ....lol very interesting to think about in comparison to last year around this time.....

Anyways, people go through highs and lows so I hope he can also bounce back in due time. Of course with the Life lessons from this experience in tow + more of an accurate outlook on how to conduct things.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service