HBCU Dance Affair?

Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well allegedly there was a misunderstanding somewhere and some didn't get paid what they were supposed to and some did. However I am not which side is which I just know a bunch of the girls spoke out about it.

• I knew this was gonna get messy when money got involved. You really can’t mix friends with business. He would probably benefit from contracts with the girls also, that way things can’t be left open to interpretation.

• They prob. Didn’t get paid as much as the girls did. IF that is the case I think it’s fair since the girls are teaching and putting on the showcases. I am nosey and would like to know what happened.

• From what I heard there were supposed to be contracts. But again allegedly there were. 

Justin S. said:

I knew this was gonna get messy when money got involved. You really can’t mix friends with business. He would probably benefit from contracts with the girls also, that way things can’t be left open to interpretation.

HBCU Dance Affair?
    Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they…
  • I'm not sure but I wonder if this has anything to do with Stingette footage not being shown in Atlanta and Dolls footage not being shown in Houston?

Unless its mess ups, I can't think of a reason footage is veing withheld. Idk

• I kind of heard bits and pieces of what went on. I admire his ambition but he probably tried to do too much, too soon. You have lodging, air fare or gas, meals, and idk if he's being given these facilities to use for free or not. That's alot! How many different cities did they hit this summer?

• They had planned for six cities but St.Petersburg and Nashville were canceled. 

HeartOfADancer said:

I kind of heard bits and pieces of what went on. I admire his ambition but he probably tried to do too much, too soon. You have lodging, air fare or gas, meals, and idk if he's being given these facilities to use for free or not. That's alot! How many different cities did they hit this summer?

HBCU Dance Affair?
    Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they…
  • 6665937261?profile=original

Now Trin too? Along with the other five that distanced themselves? What in the world went on?

• Somebody with the tea get in here NEOWWWWWW,  it has to be something when Trin is out

• Chile Kentrell took them measly Dollars and walked off like a model on they asses.  

ohitslife_ said:

Somebody with the tea get in here NEOWWWWWW,  it has to be something when Trin is out

HBCU Dance Affair?
This reply was deleted.