HONDA 2009. What did you think?

I think the best were NCA&T and JSU. TxSU did well also, Not as good as last year, but still good. FAMU did the same old same old, but there's not a whole lot you can do with that many people.What do you think?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• from wat i saw, da Boom and A&T were the best, TxSU was good also. FAMU was FAMU, the lil schools didnt do anything for me to remember, Tuskegee also had a nice sound.
  • I thought JSU, A&T and FAMU did Great. The lil band Edward Waters represented for the lil bands... Txsu let me down.
    (I just watched the bootleg footage LOL)
  • Lol! Rumors say Nccu stole part of Famu's routine
  • JSU and NCAT blew it out the water............my least favorite was NCCU...........i was waiting for something entertaining to pop off but it never happened lmao!
  • JSU and A&T was the best out of all. Love the song selection from A&T doe, HOT, both had me thinking what was gone happen next. Great Job to both bands doe.
  • those mass band pictures are cold. my boy called me when they were on the field
  • Those are some nice pictures of the marching bands.
  • we were in a vip suite, only thing that sucks is that its not on the home side
  • clips???
  • If everyone had played on the final mass band, the dome would have caved in...

I liked A&T. JSU and TSU did pretty well, but didn't get much house. FAMU didn't do much to make you say, "DAAAAAMMMNNN!!!", but they sounded pretty good.
This reply was deleted.