I'm low-key excited about this one... Golden Delight vs the world! (GD all the way, they haven't taken a L at Honda yet) Cold Steel versus Praire View's drum line . (rumors of bad blood) Lastly Dr. Thomas L. Jones will make is directional debut without the BGMM. On the other hand I think this is A&T's 1st Honda with out Dr. Jones..
6652373700?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really looking forward in seeing GD & 14k!
  • Oh damn No Ocean or Motion this year sigh

• 14K, best dance team I've seen so far this year. No dance team has yet to match their energy on the field! They show up and show out!

• Well not an exciting list. However I expect BCU & A&T to put on great shows as usual. Delight, Stingettes, & 14k is what I'm looking forward to.
  • 1. Cookman was a given.
    2. NCAT is going to give a show and nothing less
    3. Hampton is one I’m most excited to see because like someone stated, it’s the first time Hampton and NCAT will be in the same place since Thomas left.
    4. Miles, how is it their first time going to Honda? Should’ve been way more times.
    5. PV, I’m excited for them simply because that program has grown so much since 2013
    Surprised Dega ain’t wiggle their way in. But knowing Dega, if there’s an event, they’ll find a way in.
  • Pretty much knew BCU & NCAT were the givens. Happy to see Hampton in it. That is a great thing. As for this being Dr. Thomas first year as their band director. A&M normally put on good shows at Honda. Dancelines I know Golden Delight will put on a great Honda feature. & 14k. The rest will probably be pretty good as well.
  • Ebony Fire is gonna snatch wigs. Watch.
  • 14k and delight!
This reply was deleted.