A lot of times we see the house divided plates with the LSU/Arkansas, Duke/North Carolina, or Ohio St./Michigan from the PWC's. What about the HBCU's? Southern/Grambling, FAMU/BCU, Alabama St./Alabama A&M, TXSU/PV.......How is the typical relationship between family members from rival HBCU's? What about having a boy or girl friend from a rival school. Even better, what about spouses who live together?

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Southern is very dominate in my family. Between 2006 and 2010 atleast 7 of my family members in my age range graduated from SU. Unfortunately we also have a few Grambling grads and a JSU Tiger. Convos always end up in a bash fest.......*Ask Felicia lol*  unfortunately I dont always take her serious cause she's a Golden Lion.......Ha!
Upper Hand? Since when O_o.......someone is on the verge of drinking out of SU cups lol

Felicia said:
Well...you know our situation lol and for those who don't, Bentley(the thread starter) and I are a couple.  We tend to get in little heated convos but I always get the upper hand.  As far as family, I'm the first to go to college, much less a HBCU.
They tried and didn't get very far if I remember correctly.  So you don't take me seriously now?  Ok...you SHOOOOOLLLLLL right....

Bentley said:
Southern is very dominate in my family. Between 2006 and 2010 atleast 7 of my family members in my age range graduated from SU. Unfortunately we also have a few Grambling grads and a JSU Tiger. Convos always end up in a bash fest.......*Ask Felicia lol*  unfortunately I dont always take her serious cause she's a Golden Lion.......Ha!
I'd rather fool with Razorback mess...

Bentley said:
Upper Hand? Since when O_o.......someone is on the verge of drinking out of SU cups lol

Felicia said:
Well...you know our situation lol and for those who don't, Bentley(the thread starter) and I are a couple.  We tend to get in little heated convos but I always get the upper hand.  As far as family, I'm the first to go to college, much less a HBCU.
Seems like someone in your family is very very smart, choosing Grambling lol.

Bentley said:

Felicia said:
Try the workplace relationships. There are JSU, Alcorn, and Valley alums at my job. Trash talk is year round and really amped during the football season!
Trash talk for what? Alcorn and Valley can't trash talk no one lol.
each other lol. its like watchin lil brother and sister arguin over a tonka truck.

RJ1919 said:
Trash talk for what? Alcorn and Valley can't trash talk no one lol.
lol! Not in our eyes

RJ1919 said:
Seems like someone in your family is very very smart, choosing Grambling lol.

Bentley said:

Felicia said:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service