Howard University 2013 Football Schedule. Ocean of SOUL must see this....

August 31: Eastern Michigan at Ypsilanti, MI (TBA)

September 7: Morehouse for the AT&T Nation's Football Classic at R.F.K. Stadium in Washington, DC (3:30pm)

September 14: Old Dominion at Norfolk, VA (TBA)

September 21: BYE

September 28: NC A&T State at Greensboro, NC (TBA)

October 5: N. C. Central at Washington, DC (1:00pm)

October 12: Bethune-Cookman at Washington, DC (1:00pm)

October 19: Florida A&M at Tallahassee, FL (TBA)

October 26: Morgan State for Homecoming at Washington, DC (1:00pm)

November 2:  Delaware State at Dover, DE (TBA)

November 9: Savannah State for Senior Day at Washington, DC (1:00pm)

November 16: Texas Southern at Houston, TX (TBA) [Will the Showtime Band show up?]

November 23: Hampton at Hampton, VA (TBA)

Views: 2698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hell txsu need to get theirs up tooo. But hu nor txsu never were huge bands, hu was just very very brass heavy like su was. Hu director is a SU grad. But i dont ssee hu being huge no time soon after06 hu numbers been wayy dwn but then again hu is notcheap nor easy to get accepted too.
Nothing IS wrong with TxSU #'s esp with seeing HU that can be easily handled with a pep band ....or we could just unleash our HS All Star Band... All in all since nobody has said it...... F#%+ HU. .. A non mutha-loving band factor. #WOOOOOOSH
hell is howard can hang with ncat, scsu and other meac bands they can do well with txsu too, hopefulky txsu!! Have a good incoming class and re up from their numbers lost during hazing last season
they whole sound was not the same. After that
Yeah HOWARD CAN HANG. GO MARCHING SHOWTIME PRIDE or whatever the name is. -_-

98, what a memory!

Looking forward to this battle, being a member of the Ocean and Showtime!

"Deputy Dawg" '91-93 T-Bone Express

Silver Express 93-94, 98

All I will say is...Watch out for 2013 Ocean...Don't believe us, just watch us! Haha

CO-SIGN

TxSU tone said:

All I will say is...Watch out for 2013 Ocean...Don't believe us, just watch us! Haha

2012 sucked as a season for the SWAC, once again nothing is wrong with TxSU #'s. 2012 was an off year rather the ocean would of had 128, 96, or 280 the year of 2012 held detrimental trials and tribulations the Ocean didnt get to over come. Now to continue finishing off my statement, #'s and the Ocean are not two things that need to be put together,as a WORRY factor...TxSU hasn't been a MONSTROUS size since the beginning of Fall 08 it's now 2013 and guess WHAT?! the band has been doing great being the Micro Mini Pimp of the SWAC , just as in the past b4 the "big #'s" came into play..the Ocean is and will STILL be Producing a sound that many "BIG" bands strive to Obtain. And once again I state Fugg HOWARD. Lol btw I hope no one is taking these Howard comments personal. #WOOOOSH
Prodigy said:

Now I ride for Ocean til the wheels fall off, but you know just as well as anybody else...Oceans #'s and 2012 year was just not there! lol  I am optimistic about this upcoming year, but it would be nice to see that "slap yo mama" Ocean that most people are use to!
Darius J. Harris said:

Nothing IS wrong with TxSU #'s esp with seeing HU that can be easily handled with a pep band ....or we could just unleash our HS All Star Band... All in all since nobody has said it...... F#%+ HU. .. A non mutha-loving band factor. #WOOOOOOSH
2012 many bands improved even JSU on everything! The only thing about 2012 is the fifth's were short gsu vs uapb was the longest swac 5th and they both sounded great. Alcorn improved not clean but many swac bands best fifth was with alcorn. 2012 was ok to me good to see imorovements in bands. Txsu no one ever slept on them do why are ppl worried? They didnt see many bands after the hazing thing but gsu was it txsu best no but they did what they did! 2013 i hope aamu an pv gain their size back some! Hope gsu continue to improve stands they sounded good in 2012 but boring but entertaining shows 2013 i think many bands will shock ppl.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service