once in a lifetime High School battle: EHS Lady Gems Vs McKinley SHS Pantherettes

So Eastern Senior High School Marching band had Traveled from DC to Louisianan for a Gym Battle Against McKinley Senior High School.

The battle got Kind of Crazy towards the end (if you know the Pantherettes, you understand what i mean)

Views: 1685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MCK has original uniforms lol? whet?

GAPeach said:

I think the Gems took this battle but a lot of people are arguing the fact that way before the battle that Eastern's coach had called McKinley and Eastern visited them in their studio like the coaches do on bring it and not in a positive way. And Lashalln did say he talked with Semaya and said that she wouldn't be getting in anyone's faces anymore. On another note, I'm excited to see what uniform ideas MCK comes up with.
Who knows if they have original uniforms or not. I'm always excited to see what uniforms a team adds to their closet each year. Anyways, would y'all want a part two in DC?

that would be great although i hear Belaire wants to Visit DC one day.. I just hope its Outside because Easterns Gym is a NIGHTMARE!!!! not great for large groups

GAPeach said:

Who knows if they have original uniforms or not. I'm always excited to see what uniforms a team adds to their closet each year. Anyways, would y'all want a part two in DC?
Yoooo..imma go on and say it.. I think this is what it would look like if Golden Delight and the Dolls were to ever meet in a gym battle..

Dr. AggieHead McStuffins said:

Yoooo..imma go on and say it.. I think this is what it would look like if Golden Delight and the Dolls were to ever meet in a gym battle..

Yea Minus invading a squads personal space.

I meeeeannnnnnn!!! We can keep it cute.. that's fine or whatever!!!

That Guy From DC said:

I'm sorry but I think Golden and The Dolls would have much better etiquette, than what was displayed in this video. I also think both squads would've been much cleaner.  (Yes I understand that they're collegiate squads) lol.

Rep.Maxine AggieHead Waters said:

I meeeeannnnnnn!!! We can keep it cute.. that's fine or whatever!!!

That Guy From DC said:

Just going to Slide this right in here like....

the shade of it all

That Guy From DC said:

I wonder which dancer Ray Dex is gonna stalk sorry I meant contact and mentor..

Christopher said:

the shade of it all

That Guy From DC said:

I'm excited... the Gems captain came to Golden Delights dance clinic this weekend

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service