INDIVIDUALISM HAS KILLED DRUMMING

INDIVIDUALISM HAS KILLED DRUMMING. TO ALL OF YOU "COLD" DRUMMERS OUT THERE THAT LIVE FOR THE ONE ON ONE COMPETITION EVERY TIME YOU SEE ANOTHER DRUM SECTION PLEASE SIT YOUR ARROGANT AZZES DOWN. EVERY TIME YOU YOU STAND UP OR TRY AND GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ANOTHER DRUMMER (ALL BY YOURSELF) YOU LESSEN THE MORAL OF THE WHOLE SECTION THAT YOU ARE IN. IF ALL OF YOU STAND TOGETHER, YA'LL ARE STANDING TOGETHER AND EVEN THE WEAKEST MEMBER OF YOUR SECTION FEELS LIKE HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING AND DID HIS PART IN THE BATTLE TO HELP THE SECTION AS A WHOLE WIN. EVEN IF YOU LOSE IT IS STILL A BONDING SITUATION FOR THE SECTION. STANDING TOGETHER ONLY ENCOURAGES EVERYMEMBER TO STRIVE TO BE BETTER THAN THEY WERE YESTERDAY. IF ONE SNARE STANDS, ALL SNARES STAND. IF ONE TENOR STANDS, ALL TENORS STAND...ETC..ECT..ETC...PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE. IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT THERE IS ONE COLD AZZ PERSON IN THE SECTION AND EVERYBODY ELSE JUST SITS BACK AND WATCH HIM/HER BATTLE.....THIS IS STUPID...LET'S BRING DRUMMING BACK AND THE REAL BATTLING BACK....SKIPPA D. (THE B.O.X....PV)(F.Y.A....MO. CITY MARSHAL) (THE ROC..NORTH FOREST)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Skip, where have u seen individuals battle during a game??
  • well since this was directed at GREG JONES, my cb, and this is such an OBVIOUS attack on the Chocolate Thunder, i'll be the first to address it...

this whole issue came from the GSU vs JSU game...one thing led to another and now some 06 fella at PV talkin mess at him...dont believe me? dont you think its strange this came up the week of the Cotton Bowl? yeah fool...

i WILL say, that a truly good section is built off the ability to perform and challenge both as a section and individuals...hell break it down. if one person on a dline can run thru another schools WHOLE d-line, what does that say? i mean really...

and just for the record GSU can act both individually AND as a whole patna...next time say what you mean!
  • The Devin Miles Effect..
  • EVERYWHERE COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL

FrostyNacho said:
    Skip, where have u seen individuals battle during a game??
    INDIVIDUALISM HAS KILLED DRUMMING. TO ALL OF YOU COLD DRUMMERS OUT THERE THAT LIVE FOR THE ONE ON ONE COMPETITION EVERY TIME YOU SEE ANOTHER DRUM S…
  • The band is no place for INDIVIDUALITY or individual battles thats high schoolish......Wut would u say if u saw one trumpet player get up and run a solo..... U do ur head to head stuff for Golden Corral or when u see them around.

Binaca "B-Phunk" Mason said:
    well since this was directed at GREG JONES, my cb, and this is such an OBVIOUS attack on the Chocolate Thunder, i'll be the first to address it...

this whole issue came from the GSU vs JSU game...one thing led to another and now some 06 fella at PV talkin mess at him...dont believe me? dont you think its strange this came up the week of the Cotton Bowl? yeah fool...

i WILL say, that a truly good section is built off the ability to perform and challenge both as a section and individuals...hell break it down. if one person on a dline can run thru another schools WHOLE d-line, what does that say? i mean really...

and just for the record GSU can act both individually AND as a whole patna...next time say what you mean!
    INDIVIDUALISM HAS KILLED DRUMMING. TO ALL OF YOU COLD DRUMMERS OUT THERE THAT LIVE FOR THE ONE ON ONE COMPETITION EVERY TIME YOU SEE ANOTHER DRUM S…
  • THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU OR YOUR CB...I HAVENT EVEN SEEN GRAM THIS YEAR...SO NO DONT BELIEVE THAT I AM TALKING TO YOU....A HIT DOG DOES HOLLA THE LOUDEST

well since this was directed at GREG JONES, my cb, and this is such an OBVIOUS attack on the Chocolate Thunder, i'll be the first to address it...

• AND FOR THE RECORD I SAID WAS I TRYING TO SAY PATNA....THAT INDIVIDUAL BULLSHAT IS BULLSAHT

• SKIP said:
    EVERYWHERE COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL

FrostyNacho said:
    Skip, where have u seen individuals battle during a game??

i thought once u got into the college band....it was always about ur section and not yourself....

shameful at those who do it
  • There is no "I" in Band...
  • Blazin20s said:
    There is no "I" in Band...

but there is one in drumline.

jk jk jk lol
This reply was deleted.