I know the season is not over. But imo, this has been a boring season.  The Dolls have been dull this season so far. The Settes have been good in the stands. But bad on the field.  Delight have been good. Not many performances from them though.  Stings have been slaying and imo,  have claimed their #1 spot in the SWAC this year. Foxes have also been a great squad so far. Their uniforms have been the best. So what do you'll girls think so far about this 2019 season?  

Views: 2685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have been very boring! Which sucks because Micah usually brings it in the back. For me it's just the same stuff. I wanted to see old uniforms we haven't seen in years, or shit some new ones every other game. I wanted to see at least two new hairstyles, and maybe a co captain who can spice things up when the captain gets dull.

Brittany said:

The only team that has been Dull is the Dolls and it's their 50th anniversary, but things bout to get real with the GG's, Settes, and Orchesis coming up. All the others have been fairly entertaining to watch. The Settes have been not so great on the field but they killing it in the stands. Although I'm not a fan of the style, the GG's been giving in the Stands and on the field. They have probably been the most consistently entertaining in Stands and on the field. PV has been great in the stands as well. Stings have had an entertaining season and Janae is just IT so all of our attention is on her. Field has been inconsistent for them. Orchesis are non-existent until Bayou Classic, and the Divas are Pantherette wannabees.

Well on YouTube they said Jordan came up with the choreography for the stand routine they did to playing games last week, so hopefully they let her lead at least once because that was the most entertaining they have been all season. Jordan's form can be all over the place at times but her creativity is top notch.

Welp, ready to see the Settes, Delight, & Foxes put on a good show at Honda!

im a little disappointed in the dolls this season! hopefully homecoming and bayou classic numbers will shake things up!

I hope something changes soon! I just want a little bit of a change up! I am ready for Micah to have HER MOMENT. Jordan even had hers with "I love your smile"

Jarrett Goer said:

im a little disappointed in the dolls this season! hopefully homecoming and bayou classic numbers will shake things up!

Ha, Im glad the MMH didnt get voted in to play at Honda. Maybe this will help usher Dr. O right on out the door. Sucks the Stings can't go tho. Them Golden Delights put on a damn show in 2018. Can't wait to see what they give this time.

The shade lmao.  Yeah, this should teach Dr. O a lesson.  And stop having a slaw ass program.  So they can get voted into Honda.  I really wanted the Stings to show up at Honda. Delight always puts on the best shows at Honda!

Brittany said:

Ha, Im glad the MMH didnt get voted in to play at Honda. Maybe this will help usher Dr. O right on out the door. Sucks the Stings can't go tho. Them Golden Delights put on a damn show in 2018. Can't wait to see what they give this time.

They shouldn’t get voted in until he is gone LOL!!!!! I really hope it’s true that he’s going to retire next year chile. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

The shade lmao.  Yeah, this should teach Dr. O a lesson.  And stop having a slaw ass program.  So they can get voted into Honda.  I really wanted the Stings to show up at Honda. Delight always puts on the best shows at Honda!

Brittany said:

I think we’ve just been spoiled. Every year we’ve seen someone changing the game...now it’s changed and we’re just watching the new styles lol. Also, maybe we just aren’t as invested?

I like what Alia and The Motion are giving me. Just wish they were a tad bit cleaner but I have no complaints other than that. She has energy, she's impressive, catches your attention. I'm pleased 

Honorable Mention goes to the TSU's Sophisticated Ladies. They have came a long way since their revamp year in 2012 and they are looking great this year. Looking forward to seeing them more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service