Is 2019 just a dull year for squads???

I know the season is not over. But imo, this has been a boring season.  The Dolls have been dull this season so far. The Settes have been good in the stands. But bad on the field.  Delight have been good. Not many performances from them though.  Stings have been slaying and imo,  have claimed their #1 spot in the SWAC this year. Foxes have also been a great squad so far. Their uniforms have been the best. So what do you'll girls think so far about this 2019 season?  

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The dolls are definitely boring this year. To me its little things that would of helped this season out from them. Hair style change would of been great to see like a nice bun or half up and half down hairstyle. New or old uniforms we have not seen in years would of been great. Also I would of loved if Micah would let Taneria, Gabby and Jordan lead at least once. Then this would of been an okay year. Foxes are BRINGING IT!! Love them and the captain. I love my Settes regardless but yeah they have a few field shows to clean up. Stingettes take the #1 spot this year in my opinion and have been the most exciting to watch.

• Here are some great performances so far this year

Delight starting at 2:34

Stings killed this routine!

• Not one of the best years but I have seen some impressive moments

• I wanted to make a post where we posted and voted on each teams top 5 performances, in the stands, so far.

I find that sometimes I don't watch other teams because I'm such a Doll and Stingettes fan, but it would be nice to compare everyone's best. 

I don't watch them  often but the Jsettes usually impress me, which its shocking when I sometimes read comments saying they are boring this year.

• These were all good!

PV did a great job with so many girls. 

I liked NCAT too. 

Thanks for posting!

Prodigy_Amour said:

Here are some great performances so far this year

I know the season is not over. But imo, this has been a boring season.  The Dolls have been dull this season so far. The Settes have been good in the…
  • Now to play devils advocate, Sometimes us fans including myself! Act like the girls are suppoused to fly and jump through fire lmmfao We gotta remember its only stands. I think the settes are doing okay this year.

Mika Smith said:

I wanted to make a post where we posted and voted on each teams top 5 performances, in the stands, so far.

I find that sometimes I don't watch other teams because I'm such a Doll and Stingettes fan, but it would be nice to compare everyone's best. 

I don't watch them  often but the Jsettes usually impress me, which its shocking when I sometimes read comments saying they are boring this year.

I know the season is not over. But imo, this has been a boring season.  The Dolls have been dull this season so far. The Settes have been good in the…
  • No problem boo. 

Mika Smith said:

These were all good!

PV did a great job with so many girls. 

I liked NCAT too. 

Thanks for posting!

Prodigy_Amour said:

Here are some great performances so far this year

• You are right.  We are all guilty of it lol. As Avid fans of our beloved squads.  We expect so much out of these girls. Year in & year out. Especially from the legendary squads like the Dolls & Settes.

TheStandJudge said:

Now to play devils advocate, Sometimes us fans including myself! Act like the girls are suppoused to fly and jump through fire lmmfao We gotta remember its only stands. I think the settes are doing okay this year.

Mika Smith said:

I wanted to make a post where we posted and voted on each teams top 5 performances, in the stands, so far.

• RIGHT! Cause when you think about it Micah is doing a great job! However we keep comparing her to past captains and its not fair. I had to check myself on that. I think KP, Asia, Dannie, and Victoria Bettes have kind of done this to us. Where we expect every captain to have a MOMENT! That moment we always remember them for. It's kind of like we expect them to live up to the HYPE instead of what they always have been just a dance team.

Prodigy_Amour said:

You are right.  We are all guilty of it lol. As Avid fans of our beloved squads.  We expect so much out of these girls. Year in & year out. Especially from the legendary squads like the Dolls & Settes.

TheStandJudge said:

Now to play devils advocate, Sometimes us fans including myself! Act like the girls are suppoused to fly and jump through fire lmmfao We gotta remember its only stands. I think the settes are doing okay this year.

Mika Smith said:

• Great stand performances so far...

This reply was deleted.