I know the season is not over. But imo, this has been a boring season.  The Dolls have been dull this season so far. The Settes have been good in the stands. But bad on the field.  Delight have been good. Not many performances from them though.  Stings have been slaying and imo,  have claimed their #1 spot in the SWAC this year. Foxes have also been a great squad so far. Their uniforms have been the best. So what do you'll girls think so far about this 2019 season?  

Views: 2685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Always enjoy what GD brings! 

KG is killing the stands this year

I think dance teams are not choreographing to the music, they are just adding music to 8 counts, gymnastics and floor exercises, the art form of dance has been neglected! The vanity of a new routine means nothing if all the routines look the same and aren't choreographed to the music! OK, Benedict College, give me life!

Ms ERICA GIRL aka Eric the captain for THE band of DISTINCTION dance line, GIRL you should have been the main 1 lying face in front of trump and his supporters motorcade, while using your alma motto as a BACK drop ! He hasn't done anything 4 black people but MAKE an ass OUT of you and kanya west PERIOD! @ WAKE UP MY PEOPLE AND VOTE

Girly Gul, I'm not one of the Orange man's supporters and never will be! Don't get it twisted! Thank you for support in getting the VOTE out! Go to bed, so you can get up early for church! :wavey:

honrae rokermore said:

Ms ERICA GIRL aka Eric the captain for THE band of DISTINCTION dance line, GIRL you should have been the main 1 lying face in front of trump and his supporters motorcade, while using your alma motto as a BACK drop ! He hasn't done anything 4 black people but MAKE an ass OUT of you and kanya west PERIOD! @ WAKE UP MY PEOPLE AND VOTE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service