I WANT TO FIRST SAY TO ALL OF YOU INSTRUCTORS OUT THERE THAT ARE TEACHING BOX CADENCES AND BOX FEATURES...STOP.... REAL BOX CATS DON'T WANT TO HEAR EVERY DRUM SECTION IN THE WORLD PLAYING OUR CADENCES..HELL THAT'S WHY THEY ARE CALLED BOX CADENCES. MAKE UP YOUR OWN CADENCES AND FEATURES. I'M NOT SAYING DON'T DO FEATURES I'M SAYING DON'T DO A BOX FEATURE. I'M NOT SAYING DON'T USE OUT STYLE, I'M SAYING DON'T DO A BOX FEATURE BE ORIGINAL PLEASE. IF YOU CAN SIT YOUR @SS DOWN AND DISSECT A BOX TAPE AND TRY AND LEARN THE PARTS FOR HOURS AND DAYS, JUST THINK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE ON YOUR OWN...WE DID IT SO YOU CAN DO IT..... YOU CAN MAKE A CADENCE UP LISTENING TO THE PATTERNS THAT RAIN DROPS MAKE, LISTENING TO THE TICKING THAT A CEILING FAN MAKES AND LISTENING TO YOUR TIRES ROLLING ON THE GROUND DAMN ANYTHING BUT PLEASE QUIT PLAYING BOX CADENCES.... AND ANOTHER THING IF I AM JUDGING A DRUM COMPETITION,,,FROM NOW ON ...IF YOU PLAY A BOX CADENCE YOU ARE GOING TO GET A ZERO(0) FROM ME ON ORIGINALITY. DO NOT ASK ME WHY YOU LOST CAUSE I AM TELLING YOUR @SS RIGHT NOW.

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont know why people want to play all of the college cadences either....I remember that i made up this cadence in High school and when I went to my 'after school ' band they were like 'no...lets just keep playing the TSU PV stuff'. I would like to thank Jeff Davis for still playing it....Corpstyle kids WRITE cadences for their drumlines sometimes just on a whim. Some even get a chance to be put into rotation
Man these cats on here talking about what school they at and how they show people on Friday when some of you haven't even been at NO school. Boys talking bout how they gone do boys and how many people they had at all city when they didn't do ANYTHING to help.You ant been there in months and you the one? You go to a few football games and practices and you the drum instructor!!! What????
Damn dude you just don't like me do you. I mean u mite be right but when it come down to it like I said I wish yall could compete. The +!@#$ you on right now where can I get it from?! Lol. It doesn't matter what you think you may know there were reasons for me not being there BOY! And one of them was to help my kids understand that if they don't pass then I will not teach. Cuz if they don't pass then they can't play. So they waistin my time. If they pass then I will teach them everyday if I could. So mind your damn business b4 you write a check you can't cash.

I thought this thread was about originality , there you go Skip I told you boyz don't wanna talk about whats real but they get on here talking down when they know what type of person I am. Ima be the grown up and say you got that! But when you see me I will be able to hear a rat piss on cotton.
The Instructor said:
Man these cats on here talking about what school they at and how they show people on Friday when some of you haven't even been at NO school. Boys talking bout how they gone do boys and how many people they had at all city when they didn't do ANYTHING to help.You ant been there in months and you the one? You go to a few football games and practices and you the drum instructor!!! What????
Tell them the truth.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service