The Magic City Allstar Band is looking for victims. If you're cold that's cool cause we got that heat. Come get some!! If you got an allstar band in your town we want you but I promise you don't want us. Merry Xmas... New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta ect. step into the light so that we can see you.

Views: 1354

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

.....wooooooooow......*in my best Flavor Flav voice*

HAHA this cat crazy! SOD, NOAASB, LLI, Memphis allstar, Jackson Allstar!! bruh you dont want no peice of either of them! Dont come down here or let them come down there and embarass yall. dont be to confident because you dont know what these cats got down in LA and Lackson atc.

You right!! I'm happy you think that way!!! I'll see you Friday! Remember this fun!!


Band Spectator said:

HAHA this cat crazy! SOD, NOAASB, LLI, Memphis allstar, Jackson Allstar!! bruh you dont want no peice of either of them! Dont come down here or let them come down there and embarass yall. dont be to confident because you dont know what these cats got down in LA and Lackson atc.

My point exactly. And we dont believe in that get smashed and leave or that smash a band and then we leave no..U get on the bus FIRST!...we live this band life. Not sayin yall don't but c'mon. Just from what yall did here yall will be known as that band from alabama who tried to make a name for themselves on bandhead?. Yall directors and muscians probrably was like "Hey Guys Lets go Join Bandhead and let em kno we Exist!". But hey im jus sayin yall dishin out the noise then take some back. I hope yall program succeed to the fullest.

Remember we all do this for the "Love of Band". 


Band Spectator said:

HAHA this cat crazy! SOD, NOAASB, LLI, Memphis allstar, Jackson Allstar!! bruh you dont want no peice of either of them! Dont come down here or let them come down there and embarass yall. dont be to confident because you dont know what these cats got down in LA and Lackson atc.

what you mean youll see me friday?

Professor Snipes said:

You right!! I'm happy you think that way!!! I'll see you Friday! Remember this fun!!


Band Spectator said:

HAHA this cat crazy! SOD, NOAASB, LLI, Memphis allstar, Jackson Allstar!! bruh you dont want no peice of either of them! Dont come down here or let them come down there and embarass yall. dont be to confident because you dont know what these cats got down in LA and Lackson atc.

I usually don't comment on stuff like this but Professor Snipes whoever you are you cannot be any kind of music educator. Please tell me you are just a band memeber on here talking like this. If not, NOAASB will never participate in any of your events because the point of the All-Star band went completely over your head. As an instructor how degrading is it to come on here and post something like this. I know for sure HUMB will not be interested in your endeavors. You are starting an organization that nobody has ever seen before and this is how you advertise your group? Poor poor marketing skills, and if you are on staff you surely will not be respected by your peers.

You read my mind!

Brian Simmons said:

I usually don't comment on stuff like this but Professor Snipes whoever you are you cannot be any kind of music educator. Please tell me you are just a band memeber on here talking like this. If not, NOAASB will never participate in any of your events because the point of the All-Star band went completely over your head. As an instructor how degrading is it to come on here and post something like this. I know for sure HUMB will not be interested in your endeavors. You are starting an organization that nobody has ever seen before and this is how you advertise your group? Poor poor marketing skills, and if you are on staff you surely will not be respected by your peers.

Lol... I'm a brother of the KK chapter of Kappa kappa psi( Miles College) as you may know alabama bands will battle anytime or any place! In 2005, we had over 75 students in our band program from new orleans. Ask them about my resume!! Google pj or my name to veiw our history!

We love band just as you do! Please don't take this personal..
We treat band like Alabama vs auburn!! But after the game we go out and fellowship as brothers!
I will never say anything bad about anyone..

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service