Replies

• Better SONGS to DANCE too @ HALFTIME !!!

• What was your HOMECOMING EXP. like when you were in SCHOOL ?

• I want the DOLL's to DANCE off of " Nicety "  by   Michel'le !!!

• I just want a new uni and I would love to see Seara's baby blue Bayou Clasic uni for the first half of the game
  • The Dolls could dance in a potato sack and still slay.

They are hands down thee best squad in all of HBCU from fields to stands and I care what anyone says.

Carry on..

• I will have to say better songs selections for the halftime feature and not these damn rap tunes. And to also ban the dark lips for the rest of the season. And for the all the magical wands out here can we please get a Do My Thang remake for the Dolls. That will be the icing on the cake for what has been a solid season so far for the Dolls. One more thing I hope that this years homecoming will be better than it was last season because I have no earthly idea what Mr. Haymer and staff were thinking with that boring feature they displayed last year. Happy Homecoming Jaguarnation!
  • At this point I'll settle for Where Have You Been just to get a upbeat dance feature!

• Ehh, after the Beautiful Monster flub, I'm gonna have to pass on gassing up anymore remakes. I think they do better with their own, original choreography. I do think the talent level is there to surpass the original, 05 rendition, though.

I feel like Danielle and team were holding back a bit to give an even better show this weekend...looking forward to seeing what they give us.

318sujagboi said:

I will have to say better songs selections for the halftime feature and not these damn rap tunes. And to also ban the dark lips for the rest of the season. And for the all the magical wands out here can we please get a Do My Thang remake for the Dolls. That will be the icing on the cake for what has been a solid season so far for the Dolls. One more thing I hope that this years homecoming will be better than it was last season because I have no earthly idea what Mr. Haymer and staff were thinking with that boring feature they displayed last year. Happy Homecoming Jaguarnation!
    It's HOMECOMING 2016---Southern University----WHAT DO WE WANT FROM THE DOLL EMPIRE !!!
    State your want's for the betterment of the TEAM and Critiques !!!
  • Bring back the 2002 Bayou Classic uniform
  • I'm still hoping Traditional gets pulled out of the closet for the first half and another skirt and top uni.
This reply was deleted.