Replies

• I see the Settes have altered the "Get Ready" routine just a smidge...I actually like the lil added twirl. It's kind of refreshing.
    • I like rhat change, too. Just wish the drummajors would change theirs a tad bit.
      • Right, lol our drummajors are fine! They are always changing up just try to keep up! The best drummajors anywhere! Go J5

• Very good showing last night by the ladies! Love love love the small change to Get ready. The formations just keep coming, very good job Morgan and Team! *Hands over the wig*

• Get it J-settes. I was feeling them in the crankfest clips.
    • Stunt, may we have an honest discussion. You know you're my boo, and even though I have been biased towards her the past two season, they still arent doing it for me. I think its time for them to revamp their look. And you know i love the settes....

• There we go, Settes! Looking good. That small change to Get Ready really put a lot more spunk in it and gave it new life. Pretty blue uni just wish they had something on their arms to make their movements more visible. Also pleassseee lose the Resting B---- face and smile or give facials. They were serving in some of these clips with such a flat affect like they wanted to be somewhere else.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes and it gives them like this vibrant glow, it compliments their skin tone.

This reply was deleted.