Replies

• Yep she's gone! The new president at JSU is trying to make the J-Settes twirl batons and flags!
  • LMBO NOW THATS CRAZY @ TWIRL BATONS N FLAGS

• Damn smh
  • STOP THIS MADNESS!

Isn't she on staff at JSU in another department or was Jsette all she did? If true, she had a very good run! But the Jsettes have been kind of stale the last 3 years. Need a fresh sette of eyes!

• da hell is a Sponor?

• spawner?

spawn_birthday_by_Guadi.jpg

• Unfortunately, this is true. President Meyers has done away with Mrs. Worthy. Not sure what the future holds for the Prancing Jsettes, however she does want them to twirl flags and batons. As of now the Settes are boycotting until another former Jsette or Jsetter mother steps up. The Settes only want Mrs. Worthy as of now. Change is good, but not all the time. There are bigger issues that President Meyers need to tackle, such as students graduating with "pointless" degrees. This is upsetting, and the students are in uproar in regard to this matter. These ladies have worked hard and has built a legacy to maintain. I don't think President Meyers will last.

• You know they can't spell at Jackson State !!!!!   Word !!!

TBoneSuave said:

da hell is a Sponor?

Prancing J-Settes Sponsor fired!
    Had anyone heard? Mrs. Worthy is out at JSU?
  • I can see another sponsor coming on board but not a complete change. It is going to be a tough sell to everyone, including the Boom members/alumni/all JSU alumni to just get rid of the Jsettes, as they are. They are so enthralled with the band and school.

Time will tell, but I highly doubt the JSettes are done. We'll know come band camp!

• Seems like the sponsor wants to mold the J Settes into the image of one of the PWC's danceline. Just why change their style after decades of tradition.

This reply was deleted.