Any tea or updates on the J-Settes tryouts this weekend?

Anybody know if the vets made the team or got cut? I sure hope Makalah from DD4L made it again and Teana from 18.

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Lawdt! Idk where I was looking lol. Thank You. 

Anatasia1100 said:

Makalah is in the picture. She is standing right next to Captain Kayla

ChicoVigillante said:

I don't see Makalah in the picture; there's no way she wouldn't have made it back right? 

Do y'all think any of the other girls from the Jackson Dancing Dolls will audition? 

That's awesome. They are really talented dancers so I pray we'll be celebrating them making the GGs.

Dropitandbringitback said:

I know Makya and Taneshia was at the Golden Girls Tryout over the weekend. Im waiting to hear if they made the team.

ChicoVigillante said:

I don't see Makalah in the picture; there's no way she wouldn't have made it back right? 

Do y'all think any of the other girls from the Jackson Dancing Dolls will audition? 

Any news on Crystianna? She's one of my favorites if not my Favorite. I thought she would try out for Golden Girls although I was hoping she'd audition for Stingettes or maybe J-Settes; Dancing Dolls probably weren't on her radar.

I say Stingettes because they would utilize her bucking, tumbling, sass, and jazz skills amazingly. Everything she excels at would be showcased with The Stingettes, in my opinion.

She is about to enter her Senior year in high school in the Fall.

ChicoVigillante said:

Any news on Crystianna? She's one of my favorites if not my Favorite. I thought she would try out for Golden Girls although I was hoping she'd audition for Stingettes or maybe J-Settes; Dancing Dolls probably weren't on her radar.

I say Stingettes because they would utilize her bucking, tumbling, sass, and jazz skills amazingly. Everything she excels at would be showcased with The Stingettes, in my opinion.

Oh Wow, I always assumed all the girls were 1 or 2 yrs apart so she was a senior with Makya and some of the other girls. Thank You. 

Dropitandbringitback said:

She is about to enter her Senior year in high school in the Fall.

ChicoVigillante said:

Any news on Crystianna? She's one of my favorites if not my Favorite. I thought she would try out for Golden Girls although I was hoping she'd audition for Stingettes or maybe J-Settes; Dancing Dolls probably weren't on her radar.

I say Stingettes because they would utilize her bucking, tumbling, sass, and jazz skills amazingly. Everything she excels at would be showcased with The Stingettes, in my opinion.

I agree, she's def my fave. Would love to see her as a Stingette in the future.

ChicoVigillante said:

Any news on Crystianna? She's one of my favorites if not my Favorite. I thought she would try out for Golden Girls although I was hoping she'd audition for Stingettes or maybe J-Settes; Dancing Dolls probably weren't on her radar.

I say Stingettes because they would utilize her bucking, tumbling, sass, and jazz skills amazingly. Everything she excels at would be showcased with The Stingettes, in my opinion.

I just hope to see Teunna back at summer tryouts as well as some of the hopefuls come back with their A game!!

How we know sis was at tryouts? I hope she does tryout during the summer and return to the team though. 

Stuntboi06 said:

I just hope to see Teunna back at summer tryouts as well as some of the hopefuls come back with their A game!!

From my understanding she wasn't at tryouts, which is why I said I hope she is planning to tryout in the summer as she was one of my favs.

Dropitandbringitback said:

How we know sis was at tryouts? I hope she does tryout during the summer and return to the team though. 

Stuntboi06 said:

I just hope to see Teunna back at summer tryouts as well as some of the hopefuls come back with their A game!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service