Any tea or updates on the J-Settes tryouts this weekend?

Anybody know if the vets made the team or got cut? I sure hope Makalah from DD4L made it again and Teana from 18.

Views: 14530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just slaying for no reason!!

P.H. said:

Stunt caused me to reminisce. This supreme, old-fashioned ass whopping that was served. If Kayla doesn't do anything else, she solidified herself at 1:57. Please gather your belongings and go home.

The Settes showed out that entire game.

Stuntboi06 said:

Just slaying for no reason!!

P.H. said:

Stunt caused me to reminisce. This supreme, old-fashioned ass whopping that was served. If Kayla doesn't do anything else, she solidified herself at 1:57. Please gather your belongings and go home.

From march in to march out. It was funny how the alumni Stingettes moved over to JSU side and were screaming Yasssss Kayla.

P.H. said:

The Settes showed out that entire game.

Stuntboi06 said:

Just slaying for no reason!!

P.H. said:

Stunt caused me to reminisce. This supreme, old-fashioned ass whopping that was served. If Kayla doesn't do anything else, she solidified herself at 1:57. Please gather your belongings and go home.

So I’m assuming we won’t see the new squad until the first game???

The merge is on the 18th I think so possibly then.

Justin S. said:

So I’m assuming we won’t see the new squad until the first game???

can some give me the link of the jsettes fan page on facebook ?

Unfortunately no Teanna 18 this upcoming season

I am soooo depressed when I heard she wasn't coming back. And they have been real quiet about who made it at Summer auditions.

LordMercy said:

Unfortunately no Teanna 18 this upcoming season

We will found out in the merge which i think is the early part of Aug

Stuntboi06 said:

I am soooo depressed when I heard she wasn't coming back. And they have been real quiet about who made it at Summer auditions.

LordMercy said:

Unfortunately no Teanna 18 this upcoming season

Aug 17th. I am making plans to attend. I will be in ATL for the first game also. I am so ready!!

LordMercy said:

We will found out in the merge which i think is the early part of Aug

Stuntboi06 said:

I am soooo depressed when I heard she wasn't coming back. And they have been real quiet about who made it at Summer auditions.

LordMercy said:

Unfortunately no Teanna 18 this upcoming season

7610

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service