J-SETTES VS DOLLS , 2013 SWAC ,CHAMPIONSHIP , OH NO THEY DID NOT ,,,, ARE YOU FOR REAL.

WHY WHY WHY....

Views: 3738

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!!!

kmoney212 said:

WELL I HAVE A BETTER VIEW

Hmmmm maybe it's the side angel recording. But I wasn't feeling that Bad Girls routine. Like I did when Chloe & them performed it!

That was nothing but a workout video, not a choreographed to the music dance routine! See ya'll next year!

Garrett's halftime footage:

SU @2:45:

JSU @4:45 (filmed from behind):

Even with the minor slip-ups, the Dolls took this one (again lol). The J-Settes have far too much talent on their squad to not be choreographing to the music. :-\

I was expecting the Dolls to slow down the tempo like they usually do on a repeat, but it seems like they actually sped it up a bit (and it was already really fast to begin with). o_O Impressive that everyone was able to keep up.

Blanks. because I still don't care .....soooooooooo again at the SWAC CHampionship (TOPIC)  the jsettes worked the dolls over and also on the clip I thought we were talking about.

Christopher said:

shots fired  

Dee Roberts said:

has everything to do with it. Anybody can shake they ass. Lol I would be upset to only perform in an NAACP show. The Dolls snatched all the Jsettes wigs, lacefronts and weaves. Oh by the way good luck booking that stage:) Oh by the way stoping buying the uniforms from Rainbow and Citi's trends.
Ja Boi said:

Ummm the dolls.....i dont care that they haven't performed at the superbowl that is not the basis of this discussion
Dee Roberts said:

That's a lie. What wig has JSette snatched? I'm sorry you all lost the football game and the battle of the band. Why haven't you all perform in a SuperBowl?

Ja Boi said:

riggght? that one still can take on some of these girls new routines in some of these other squads ...and it took the dancing dolls wigs that year

I give life said:

What you mean?  This is a classic J-sette routine!!

nsuking2005 said:

If today's performance was anything like this one, I think it's a safe bet that the Dolls took the W on the field (again). lol

On another note, it's kinda cool that they performed to Bad Girl since this was from Chloe's captain year, and 2013 was Chloe's first season as the sponsor.

Wild Turkey said:

THIS BAD GIRL??????

Im sorry, but the settes worked the hell out! They gave yall what most of yall been reaching for all season long, that old worthy vibe routine. You can definitely tell the difference between this routine and what they have been doing all season long. They weren't as clean and precise, but they sure as hell tore that field up, but you all don't know what yall want.  lol

I will say that Dolls really cleaned up the routine from the bayou classic, and I enjoyed it better this week than at the bayou.

and did, but remember how they used to eat Worthy up when she was sponsor? I liked them then and like them now

dahill said:

Im sorry, but the settes worked the hell out! They gave yall what most of yall been reaching for all season long, that old worthy vibe routine. You can definitely tell the difference between this routine and what they have been doing all season long. They weren't as clean and precise, but they sure as hell tore that field up, but you all don't know what yall want.  lol

I will say that Dolls really cleaned up the routine from the bayou classic, and I enjoyed it better this week than at the bayou.

Exactly, it was a Worthy-era routine...that's my problem with it. lol I liked very few of the J-Sette routines under Worthy because they just did groundwork and a few flashy stunts for most of the routine, regardless of what was going on with the music...same case here. I just don't know how to make sense of the random stunts and movements that I'm seeing when what I'm hearing is something almost completely different. On one hand, I really respect the J-Settes because you can tell they're all really skilled and technically sound, and they put A LOT of work into what they do...they're truly a one-of-a-kind group. On the other hand, their field work just starts to run together after a while and gets old, to me.

Swoop under Shanketta or Till the World Ends under Charlotte are good examples of what I'd like to see more of...the choreography had a logical flow, every count of the routine actually went with the music and it all just made sense. I will say that Knight by Knight and the Sean Paul number from this season were really well put-together too. But yea, I can personally live without the Worthy-era throwbacks. lol

dahill said:

3:50 from the front and high!

Im confused did the Settes call this a worthy throwback! Ms worthy didnt choreograph all the routines under her reign as sponsor! These girls couldve came back with the routine from CCC but they didnt they went and brought a new routine out for this game! It may didnt flow with the music on some parts but the routine itself slayed! Ive known situations where the BD change up a song at last minute dnt kno about this case but they still slayed! And this is a morgan era routine!the energy levels was high and wrked out! i loved all routines from this season except for HC!!!

Agree, those are the routines that people really want to see.  They don't happen that often though --> Swoop in 2009, Till the World Ends in 2011, Knights by Night in 2013... Hopefully, the next one happens before 2015... 

nsuking2005 said:

Exactly, it was a Worthy-era routine...that's my problem with it. lol I liked very few of the J-Sette routines under Worthy because they just did groundwork and a few flashy stunts for most of the routine, regardless of what was going on with the music...same case here. I just don't know how to make sense of the random stunts and movements that I'm seeing when what I'm hearing is something almost completely different. On one hand, I really respect the J-Settes because you can tell they're all really skilled and technically sound, and they put A LOT of work into what they do...they're truly a one-of-a-kind group. On the other hand, their field work just starts to run together after a while and gets old, to me.

Swoop under Shanketta or Till the World Ends under Charlotte are good examples of what I'd like to see more of...the choreography had a logical flow, every count of the routine actually went with the music and it all just made sense. I will say that Knight by Knight and the Sean Paul number from this season were really well put-together too. But yea, I can personally live without the Worthy-era throwbacks. lol

dahill said:

I will say this....This Years JSettes have been the best since 1999. This years captain will be ranked with other legendary captains. She displayed the propensity to work hard and get that squad to a level that they have not been on in a while. I take my hat off to that young woman because her hard work and effort showed through out the season. They were very neat and clean this year and this was a really good year for the J-Settes.

Swac Championship/Battle of the Bands....Congrats to both teams they fought hard on that field...but honestly the ONLY thing that I enjoyed from the game to the battle was the PRANCING JSETTES....that group of women came to my city and showed their asses in that stadium from the march in to the march out. That halftime snatching off those capes in a ripple and starting get ready out of the hole was very Classic and those girls march and kicked all in sync....when they hit that corner and lined up in front of the band they were ready....The halftime performance was OFF THE DAMN CHAIN....Everybody that knows me know I love the Settes and people that dont even really know much about bands was texting and coming up to me talking about my girls....I am proud to say they gave me more of a reason to talk shit and I can keep my bragging rights...I loved them and they displayed very good showmanship.....Congrats to JSettes for an awesom year. :)

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Discussion Forum

Golden Delight 2.0 2015-2016 "Metamorphosis"!!!! 205 Replies

Started by Cicely AggieHead Tyson-Winfrey. Last reply by Cicely AggieHead Tyson-Winfrey Jun 9.

Moving over to the new Forum!

Started by Stuntboi06 Jun 8.

2015 PRANCING J-SETTES AUDITIONS 205 Replies

Started by Eric. Last reply by Nastacia E.De Sousa Jun 8.

What Do the PEOPLE want from the SU DOLLS in 2015 ? 415 Replies

Started by honrae rokermore. Last reply by Cookie Dough Creole Jun 8.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service