Replies

• It's time for a change in the J-Settes's sponsor department.

• Chile......they looked like grade A garbage. 

D said:

It's time for a change in the J-Settes's sponsor department.

J-Settes vs. Stingettes
    J-Settes Routine@4:50 Stingettes Routine@3:00
  • Uhm what? JSettes did good in everything except the field was slow and i just didnt care for it.. they had better unis than the sting and less mistakes in stands and KG took the win over Janae and all this other drama.. 

• That field routine was such a mess that what she did in the stands was not even enough to save her. If y’all needed anymore proof that this team is declining on the field, today was the day that it is proven 

• I agree. Unlike other Dance Teams, the J-Settes have a legacy! You don't compare the J-Settes to other dance teams, you compare them to previous editions of the J-Settes. Call it drama, I call it tradition!

Sugamama said:

Chile......they looked like grade A garbage. 

D said:

It's time for a change in the J-Settes's sponsor department.

J-Settes vs. Stingettes
  • The tempo for the jsettes was slow and I believe this should've been the opportunity to dance in boots and ponytails for homecoming.  Choreography was trash and it looks as if Kayla is limited because all her routines look the same. What’s Chloe doing over there? 

I paid good money for my flight and hotel in Jackson next month the Jsettes better get it together. 

• I guess times have changed! Mrs. Oatis always had brand new uniforms for Homecoming. I guess those gorgeous darlings from Tiger-Land are undergoing some type of transition?

Peachyp said:

The tempo for the jsettes was slow and I believe this should've been the opportunity to dance in boots and ponytails for homecoming.  Choreography was trash and it looks as if Kayla is limited because all her routines look the same. What’s Chloe doing over there? 

I paid good money for my flight and hotel in Jackson next month the Jsettes better get it together. 

J-Settes vs. Stingettes
  • Ok so here’s the thing, this routine needs to go in the trash. 

1. The song was too slow but as a dancer, you should accommodate they have been in practices with the song so they should have it together by now. 

2. The formations were rushed and clumped together it almost looked like they were about to bump into each other several times

3. The “stunts” were executed horribly. With a slower tempo you have more time to properly execute the stunt but still a lot of girls were behind beat.

4. That transition split at the end needs to be cleaned up. 

5. They still haven’t touched up on technique i saw a lot of flexed feet and wild arms 

6. The routine was a snooze fest.

7 this is homecoming WE NEED ENERGY. 

8.Chole needs to go her time is up. They need a new captain and sponsor. We know she may not have control over what they play but she can at LEAST TRY to fight for them to get better song selections. What is her purpose as of now because obviously she isn’t disciplining them for shit. 

9. Thus is my opinion but i feel like they should have did a throwback routine like swoop 2009 or something with high energy. 

• Ba-by, you knocked the ball out the ball park with this post! You didn't rush to judgment with your post, you told it like it is, you didn't sugarcoat anything!

Theeriite1 said:

Ok so here’s the thing, this routine needs to go in the trash. 

1. The song was too slow but as a dancer, you should accommodate they have been in practices with the song so they should have it together by now. 

2. The formations were rushed and clumped together it almost looked like they were about to bump into each other several times

3. The “stunts” were executed horribly. With a slower tempo you have more time to properly execute the stunt but still a lot of girls were behind beat.

4. That transition split at the end needs to be cleaned up. 

5. They still haven’t touched up on technique i saw a lot of flexed feet and wild arms 

6. The routine was a snooze fest.

7 this is homecoming WE NEED ENERGY. 

8.Chole needs to go her time is up. They need a new captain and sponsor. We know she may not have control over what they play but she can at LEAST TRY to fight for them to get better song selections. What is her purpose as of now because obviously she isn’t disciplining them for shit. 

9. Thus is my opinion but i feel like they should have did a throwback routine like swoop 2009 or something with high energy. 

J-Settes vs. Stingettes
  • WOW
This reply was deleted.